Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Today I install the new AC air vents I hope you like it! View attachment 138960
This is much better that stock cheap ones. It's designed for ferrari interier with a deeper dash so it's a bit more reaching forward than it should for 4c! Nevertheless great job and congradulations.

I am also looking at options to replace the vents, but i'm looking for less intrusive style and no modifications to the dash.

If you have the original dash, would you be able to share the dimensions please?

Output device Peripheral Camera accessory Audio equipment Gadget

· Registered
2017 4c Spider
35 Posts
This is much better that stock cheap ones. It's designed for ferrari interier with a deeper dash so it's a bit more reaching forward than it should for 4c! Nevertheless great job and congradulations.

I am also looking at options to replace the vents, but i'm looking for less intrusive style and no modifications to the dash.

If you have the original dash, would you be able to share the dimensions please?

View attachment 139021
The original ones are pretty basic but fit in and do not overpower the dash. These Ferrari ones look like they might fire ping pong balls and are not really in keeping with the 4C.

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

View attachment 139021
Of course the silver diameter is: 73,75mm and the clip part diameter is: 66,5mm

· Registered
launch edition track package #41/100
111 Posts
I WANT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
please tell me how to get it :love: :love: :love: :love:

· Registered
launch edition track package #41/100
111 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts