Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just got home from a business trip and got to see the car that was delivered on Tuesday morning. It is a 2016 4C spider in Rosso Competizione with Black interior. Has the track pack, interior carbon trim, dark teledial wheels, and a few aftermarket items. One is the carbon fiber glove box trim, and the other seems to be a Novitec Stradale exhaust. The exhaust looks great, but I did not get the remote that switches it between 86 and 103 dB. If anyone knows where I can buy a new remote, or a way to use it with a specific kind of remote, I would greatly appreciate the info. The only aesthetic blemishes seem to be on the PPF on the door sill. I had the tracks in the garage raised yesterday and should be picking up a lift in the next week or so to be able to stack the cars so my Tacoma can get back into the garage space. I am in Canton, GA (About an hour north of downtown Atlanta). Looks terrific, and should be a blast to drive!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats! Hope to see your 4C around -- I tool around up by Kennesaw sometimes. :ROFLMAO:
While I live in Canton, I expect I’ll be up around Blairsville, GA or Murphy, NC quite a bit. I have a cabin up there for the weekends.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I need a new flag too bud.i have mopar flags everywhere lol.i had 3 challenger's before the 4c.even though there is mopar stuff on the alfa.i gota say the 4c is alot more fun then the challys.the most fun car I ever owned so far.never thought I'd stray from American muscle, but now I never say never.enjoy the alfa,I am

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nice pair!

As the owner of a red S2000 and a white 4C Spider, I have to say I can't think of two sports cars that complement each other as well as those two do. Quite different yet so similar. Both are driver-focused cars like few others. These were made for enthusiasts who don't need to be coddled with luxury when the driving experience alone is better than any possible creature comfort.

They both get the job done of putting a smile on your face...but just in very different ways. Bravo, Honda and Alfa Romeo. Too bad more car companies don't understand or care what an admittedly small sliver of the car buying public truly wants.

Have fun!

·
Registered
64 Posts
...They both get the job done of putting a smile on your face...but just in very different ways.
My pair doesn't include a S2K, but I know exactly what you mean. :)

But I just got done road tripping for a month with the 4C, and the BRZ felt like a Lexus when I first took her out. :p

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice pair!

As the owner of a red S2000 and a white 4C Spider, I have to say I can't think of two sports cars that complement each other as well as those two do. Quite different yet so similar. Both are driver-focused cars like few others. These were made for enthusiasts who don't need to be coddled with luxury when the driving experience alone is better than any possible creature comfort.

They both get the job done of putting a smile on your face...but just in very different ways. Bravo, Honda and Alfa Romeo. Too bad more car companies don't understand or care what an admittedly small sliver of the car buying public truly wants.

Have fun!
My pair doesn't include a S2K, but I know exactly what you mean. :)

But I just got done road tripping for a month with the 4C, and the BRZ felt like a Lexus when I first took her out. :p

Yeah, I really have enjoyed the S2000 for a bit over 8 years. I was actually looking to get an Apex Blue CR to replace my car about a month ago. Had a few possible cars located, but the owners decided not to sell.

I’m not sure how I stumbled onto the 4C as an alternative purchase, but I’m pretty happy I went that direction. The car is gorgeous, and once I start driving it (I’m holding off until the weather is a bit better), I’m sure I will love it.

The FR-S / BRZ appeals to me also, but for some reason I just love having a removable roof. The first fun car I ever had was a dark blue 1984 Celtics GT hatchback that was bought new when I was in high school. I have so many fond memories of that car. I actually bought the S2000 because it had a similar color to my old car. Fortunately, that led me to an ‘06 or newer S2000 so I have stability control that wasn’t available on earlier cars. That feature has been a good safety for me when I’m pushing the car pretty hard in the mountains.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Where in Canton are you located? I live in bridge mill. There is also a red LE coupe I see downtown Canton occasionally.
I’m in Great Sky. We also have a place in the mountains near Murphy, NC that I go to for some fun driving on the weekends. I’m going to pick up the lift tomorrow and should have it installed Thursday.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts