Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

How Does The Alpine Look

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Radio was installed and love it. Feels 100% OEM and fits perfect. Gives the 4C the tech that Alfa left out. Rear cam works when clicking reverse or while driving. Apple car play and other apps like Waze now at my finder tips.

No problems running camera wiring to new unit. Hooked up the stock Alpine mic.

Installer also removed the hanging wires and gave me a USB plug on the center stack.

This stereo with the upgraded Alpine system with the car sounds brilliant!

Highly recommend.

P

Attachments

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Hi all, Radio was installed and love it. Feels 100% OEM and fits perfect. Gives the 4C the tech that Alfa left out. Rear cam works when clicking reverse or while driving. Apple car play and other apps like Waze now at my finder tips.

No problems running camera wiring to new unit. Hooked up the stock Alpine mic.

Installer also removed the hanging wires and gave me a USB plug on the center stack.

This stereo with the upgraded Alpine system with the car sounds brilliant!

Highly recommend.

P
How much was it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
574 Posts
I'm still very confused about these aftermarket options, I've skimmed a few threads and folks talk about perfect fit or plug and play and then casually mention needing a custom bracket or custom wiring or the extreme contortions and special tools involved.. that's not my idea of plug and play! From memory one of the threads said a custom bracket is needed even for the Alpine, as well as needing a change to the wiring. And then there's the cost.. at (locally) over AU$1000 that's a hefty price. I know it has Carplay which I would want but for that price I think I'll stick to my 6.5" XS Max and bluetooth to OEM head unit.. just need a sturdy phone mount.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.