Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
whats everyones thoughts on maybe adding this to all those cut out spots

I had a similar thought. I may look harder at it when mine gets here. Beau more than likely has a better idea he didn’t do to save time/money for us

·
Registered
822 Posts
I had a similar thought. I may look harder at it when mine gets here. Beau more than likely has a better idea he didn’t do to save time/money for us
yeh i think it would look pretty could as you wouldnt see much of the underneath wiring and such due to the mesh :D trying to figure out how you would glue it to it tho , i have no idea

Reactions: Underground4C

·
Registered
220 Posts
i can confirm ive spoken with beau. and i am getting one of the last 2 available. i cant pay for another 2 weeks however so i wont get it anytime too soon.. but im keen!
Cas155 you can take my word for it, you won't regret this Beau C/F engine cover purchase, all the guys at my shop with really nice cars were blown away by it. Welcome to the club of 32.

·
Registered
115 Posts
View attachment 122186
View attachment 122187
View attachment 122188
View attachment 122189

I definitely like the look of the CF roof. This is the factory option CF roof, with PPF put on. Figured it'd be way less than repairing any rock chips on the CF (if even possible). I saw one at a car show with the CF wrap on the roof, and it looked really sharp and hard to distinguish from CF. They did a great job. Yeah man, definitely look at having the roof wrapped...and get that engine cover! The red accents definitely make the engine bay stand out under the glass.
Long way from RI to texas.

·
Registered
506 Posts
i can confirm ive spoken with beau. and i am getting one of the last 2 available. i cant pay for another 2 weeks however so i wont get it anytime too soon.. but im keen!
Are you going to sell your current cover?:sneaky:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
That's awesome! Glad you were able to get one, it's going to look sweet on your car!

Reactions: Cas155

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
God damn that’s nice….guess I don’t need to post mine when it arrives next week. Same red and CF top. Beauty .
You should totally still post some pics!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 · (Edited)
Long way from RI to texas.
Rhode Island to California actually! Just bought a place out in San Diego. I just keep my cars registered in Texas (my home of record) since it's easier than re-registering them every time I move.

Even with RI to Cali, it's still shorter than my last move though...Italy to Rhode Island!

Reactions: 4Canada and GIG5

·
Registered
822 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Rhode Island to California actually! Just bought a place out in San Diego. I just keep my cars registered in Texas (my home of record) since it's easier than re-registering them every time I move.

Even with RI to Cali, it's still shorter than my last move though...Italy to Rhode Island!
Residential San Diego streets are awful….highways are good

·
Registered
822 Posts
Reactions: Underground4C

·
Registered
828 Posts
Well. Looks like I purchased the last one. Will take some pics when it's on.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Residential San Diego streets are awful….highways are good
Very true. Definitely some of the best maintained highways. Streets, not so much.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Well. Looks like I purchased the last one. Will take some pics when it's on.
Looks like I got the second last one.
I was chewing on this for a few weeks and when I knew a couple still available it was time to stop pussy footing around.
Will never see this work of art to purchase later!
In fact I woke up 3 am this morning told my lady boss I couldn’t sleep and will do some quotes.
Yeah right🤔
Emailed Beau to seal the deal.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Looks like I got the second last one.
I was chewing on this for a few weeks and when I knew a couple still available it was time to stop pussy footing around.
Will never see this work of art to purchase later!
In fact I woke up 3 am this morning told my lady boss I couldn’t sleep and will do some quotes.
Yeah right
Emailed Beau to seal the deal.
I’m worried as I was told 2 left and he would keep one for me for 2 weeks so I could pay using some tied up bonus funds, but I see 1 above already is sealed :/ and now this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 53 Posts