Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do we have any 4C owners in New England/Boston metro? I’ve actually lived here for a bit but haven’t been as active on here.

Where are the good cars and coffees? What are your favorite drives? Any interest in New England meet ups, etc?

Just trying to feel out who’s here. I used to live in Philly area and the guys there are awesome. @philster; & @ryuk; hope you guys are surviving down there without me (obviously, but miss our Saturday mornings).

So who’s who around here? 😊

·
Registered
861 Posts
I have a red LE 4C that is garaged in NH. I belong to AONE or Alfa Owners of New England club and we have weekend drives to points of interest. Sometimes I bring my 4C to greater Boston area so I would be interested if a group of 4C owners could get together and exchange ideas and stories.
Cars & Coffee events are usually sponsored by Herb Chambers dealerships around Boston.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Jeeze... @John4C ... You dumped us like a dime store whore. 🤷‍♂️😁👍

If you get a good meet-up in the Bahston burbs, it's not out of the question that I might be able to get there.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Is there someone in Boston or Metro West area with a 4C? I'd like to get a better test drive than I did at Herb (fine being a passenger) and would gladly let that person drive my Rapide if they wanted. Herb Sudbury wouldn't let me take the car onto the hwy and the total test drive was like 2 miles. Leaning much more towards the Spider for next season.

·
Premium Member
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haven’t checked this thread but, Brightoncorgi, I’m very close to Boston.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks. I'll check in with you in the spring. 4C still high on my list, but also thinking of a Vantage S Volante, but not sure I want two expensive to own cars in my garage. 4C would be easier on the wallet.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I am not sure how I missed the original post. Sorry John4C. I am stoked you are keeping the 4C and looking to stay active. We had a good car season down here, but it wasn't the same without our 4th color.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts