Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Just received my set of knobs and slider from Beau. With a little fiddling and finesse was able to get the job done. It looks so much better than the plastic knobs and the best thing is I used the screwdriver from my 1976 Alfa Spider to do the job! View attachment 108505
Think mine are coming tomorrow, any tips or annoyong things you noticed

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
469 Posts
I'm not having much luck getting the slider off, would appreciate any tips or hints.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not having much luck getting the slider off, would appreciate any tips or hints.
It is the toughest step for sure. Finally used an Allen wrench in the top slots to unlock the slider along with some rattling. Was cautious as I did not want to break anything.
Here is a pic with the parts off - you can see the slider clips on this...

·
Registered
469 Posts
Thanks for the pic and the info. I may just stay with the factory slider, I like how it sort of disappears in the panel.

My fan knob did not want to seat as deep on the shaft as the factory knob so I took a tiny bit of material out the hole with a Dremel until it slid all the way in. Overall the parts are excellent and they really correct my main objection in the cabin.

·
Registered
2016 4C Spider + 1985 Ferrari 308 GTS QV Black on White + 1981 Delorean DMC12 "6MT" Tesla P90 Swap!
328 Posts
Here's my switches! They are beautiful, fit perfectly, and really bring up the level of the interior that much closer to to a Spyker/Pagani.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I am a little jealous. I had indicated interest, but have a few other more pressing things I have to use my current funds on. I am real happy Beau got enough orders to make the single run of parts. The parts all look excellent, that is certain.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts