Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome to the forum @JohnnyU & congrats on your 4C.
Every time you sit in your 4C, you will have to repeat these words:
"I am not in the Miata, I am not in the Miata, I am not in the Miata".​
Failure to chant this mantra could lead to some interesting times when you explore the limits in your 4C, as even a standard tuned 4C has plenty of power and torque to get you into (and out of) trouble with the very different weight distribution that a mid-engined car has.
Have fun with your new wheels and welcome to the family.
Cheers,
Alf.
Thanks for the tip! Yup, you are very correct.. they are totally different machines! Got the mantra down 😉

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
@JohnnyU - Welcome to the Houston Owners Club! There are a number of us around the area that have 4Cs. I'm in the Tomball area, and periodically drive mine on the street. At the moment mine spends more time at the track (MSR Houston) than street, but if you ever want to get together (street or track) let me know. We have several owners (3 currently that I know of) that are members at MSR that drive them regularly there. Mine is heavily modified for track abuse. If you are thinking about modifying, I always suggest driving someone else's car that has those mods, so you know how it will change.

Cheers & Congrats!
A friend of mine does karting out at MSR and was just mentioning I should check it out. Would love to come out there for a meet up!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts