Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I currently drive a 2013 Subaru BRZ and have had it for a little over a year now. When I heard about the 4C(after I bought the BRZ) I was very intrigued. So much so I actually took a job at a Fiat dealership.

I'm hoping I can be of some help on the forum and am just as excited for them to come out as all of you are. I will more than likely be trading in my BRZ for one!

Thanks everybody!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! I will do my best for you stateside guys. All we know for a fact at the moment is that we are slotted for a November launch date. I will definitely keep you all updated with information as soon as we receive it!

·
Registered
19 Posts
BRZKid said:
Thanks! I will do my best for you stateside guys. All we know for a fact at the moment is that we are slotted for a November launch date. I will definitely keep you all updated with information as soon as we receive it!
whats best way to get around dealer gauging? I was already informed, excitedly by a sales manager, that "whatever the price, we'll be adding a market adjustment on top of that.. just to make you aware"... I wanted to punch him but then i realized i was on my phone.

added my name to lists at different dealerships to try to get around this.

any suggestions?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CAlexio said:
BRZKid said:
whats best way to get around dealer gauging? I was already informed, excitedly by a sales manager, that "whatever the price, we'll be adding a market adjustment on top of that.. just to make you aware"... I wanted to punch him but then i realized i was on my phone.

added my name to lists at different dealerships to try to get around this.

any suggestions?
Calling different dealerships is probably your best bet. There are going to be a lot of dealerships that mark it up $1000-$5000. That's how most work with brand new vehicles, especially with something like the 4C. I know when the Ford Thunderbird was released people were paying $8k over!! When I purchased my BRZ there were people paying $5k over MSRP, which is ridiculous in my opinion. I put a fully refundable $1000 down with my dealer and paid MSRP but I did pay sticker.

I spoke with my GM and my dealership is planning on doing $1000 over right now. If there isn't as much interest through us as we expect, we'll drop that but right now $1000 over is what we'll be charging.

I hope that helps, best of luck!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts