Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello - figured write a quick note here - Been a long time creeper but now finally signed up.

I've owned my 4c since 2019. and since I've added KW coil overs, Koshi side fins and rear diffuser and zender front bumper. and rims from llagos Design.

I run a Photography business so I've got some friends to grab some shots of my car. Hoping to learn more and would love to meet other 4C members in Vancouver BC =)

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

thanks everyone!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She鈥檚 gorgeous. Welcome. That nose is something special.
Thank you!!!!

if anyone has questions about the Zender front bumper I'll try my best to answer them - but I'm sure they are mainly already all answered on here on the forum. Thanks everyone for such warm welcome!! 馃榾馃榾馃榾馃榾

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome @Vancouver Red Pepper! I鈥檓 down in Seattle but am in Vancouver fairly often. I鈥檒l ping you next time I am in town :) but my 4C won鈥檛 be with me :(
totally understandable!! It鈥檚 hard to drive long long distance with this.. thus never been to area 27 track (interior BC) yet鈥 but can definitely grab some beers or coffee and chat!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Noticed you've got the oem Pirelli's stretched on these wheels... Your front Llagos specs are 18 inch 8j. How is the ride compared to the oem front spec (18 inch 7j) wheel with the Pirelli's? Do you notice any difference due the stretch?
I'm going to stretch my oem pirelli's to an 7.5j wheel in the front, hence my question.
Thanks , and nice 4C btw!
thank you!!

great catch RE: the rims - no i do not notice anything difference while driving the car. The tire shop also did not mention any issues w/ the rims being slightly wider.. My stock 5 hole oem rims had HR spacers so really in terms of driving or cornering I do not feel any difference what so ever. However I must add i'm not professional so maybe I can't tell like someone more trained would maybe can.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Wow cheers, the car looks amazing!
From the pics I can't really say if it's Rosso Alfa or Rosso Competizione. The paint simply looks... Liquid!
Two questions to you. How ofter do you bottom out with that bumper? How did you fix the shark fins to the sills?
thank you!!

it鈥檚 rosso Competizione. And entire car coated so it鈥檚 extra shinny!! 馃槏馃槏

man I used bottom out a bit but now I learned where I can and cannot go.. haha it鈥檚 quite annoying but need to pay to look good right 馃槃馃槃

oh the shop did them.. I like to think it鈥檚 just glued on. No drills was done to the car cuz carbon tub but I can double check!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I am not a fan of some mods people do to 4Cs but yours is tastefully done. So you are a pro photographer.....I am a retired photographer. The photo job was my weekend job. Owned a studio for 40 years and did just about every thing but tried to focus on industrial, commercial, architectural, and fine art styles. This was in San Francisco Bay Area of Califonia. Now retired and living in Michigan since 2004.
Did you do the mods or buy the car from another person that did them?
thank you!!

the car photos Are done by another photog who specializes in cars. So I supported him and figured let him do the shots

over the years I learned to let people who are better than me do the shoots. My job now is just to make sure there鈥檚 jobs coming in the pipeline.

but I do still service my old clients tho so they stay with me. We focus everything real estate related and being in Vancouver we are lucky there鈥檚 consistent flow of work from realtors, builders, interior designers and developers. I am blessed!

i do hope to get into shooting some black and whites and scale models. Like building scale models. Love to light and shoot them!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Please join our group on FB, Alfa Romeo 4C of Western Canada. Michael has met you already, I am sure other 4C owners in our group would love to see your car in person. Welcome to the forum too!
thank you so much!!

I just requested it on FB!!! hope for a meet up soon!!!!!!! would be so lovely. i felt like i'm such a lonely 4c owner in Vancouver hahaha..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts