Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
5,844 Posts
I am not a fan of some mods people do to 4Cs but yours is tastefully done. So you are a pro photographer.....I am a retired photographer. The photo job was my weekend job. Owned a studio for 40 years and did just about every thing but tried to focus on industrial, commercial, architectural, and fine art styles. This was in San Francisco Bay Area of Califonia. Now retired and living in Michigan since 2004.
Did you do the mods or buy the car from another person that did them?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Wow cheers, the car looks amazing!
From the pics I can't really say if it's Rosso Alfa or Rosso Competizione. The paint simply looks... Liquid!
Two questions to you. How ofter do you bottom out with that bumper? How did you fix the shark fins to the sills?
thank you!!

it’s rosso Competizione. And entire car coated so it’s extra shinny!! 😍😍

man I used bottom out a bit but now I learned where I can and cannot go.. haha it’s quite annoying but need to pay to look good right 😄😄

oh the shop did them.. I like to think it’s just glued on. No drills was done to the car cuz carbon tub but I can double check!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I am not a fan of some mods people do to 4Cs but yours is tastefully done. So you are a pro photographer.....I am a retired photographer. The photo job was my weekend job. Owned a studio for 40 years and did just about every thing but tried to focus on industrial, commercial, architectural, and fine art styles. This was in San Francisco Bay Area of Califonia. Now retired and living in Michigan since 2004.
Did you do the mods or buy the car from another person that did them?
thank you!!

the car photos Are done by another photog who specializes in cars. So I supported him and figured let him do the shots

over the years I learned to let people who are better than me do the shoots. My job now is just to make sure there’s jobs coming in the pipeline.

but I do still service my old clients tho so they stay with me. We focus everything real estate related and being in Vancouver we are lucky there’s consistent flow of work from realtors, builders, interior designers and developers. I am blessed!

i do hope to get into shooting some black and whites and scale models. Like building scale models. Love to light and shoot them!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hello - figured write a quick note here - Been a long time creeper but now finally signed up.

I've owned my 4c since 2019. and since I've added KW coil overs, Koshi side fins and rear diffuser and zender front bumper. and rims from llagos Design.

I run a Photography business so I've got some friends to grab some shots of my car. Hoping to learn more and would love to meet other 4C members in Vancouver BC =)

View attachment 134051

View attachment 134053

thanks everyone!
Please join our group on FB, Alfa Romeo 4C of Western Canada. Michael has met you already, I am sure other 4C owners in our group would love to see your car in person. Welcome to the forum too!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Please join our group on FB, Alfa Romeo 4C of Western Canada. Michael has met you already, I am sure other 4C owners in our group would love to see your car in person. Welcome to the forum too!
thank you so much!!

I just requested it on FB!!! hope for a meet up soon!!!!!!! would be so lovely. i felt like i'm such a lonely 4c owner in Vancouver hahaha..

21 - 31 of 31 Posts