• yes

Votes: 46 75.4%
  • no

Votes: 15 24.6%
241 - 260 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
whats the price delivered to aus again??

also can you provide measurements of the total car width ? does it change at all, my garage opening basically just fits my car in with a few mm to spare on each mirror

Reactions: Alfa128 and Alfanut

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Its amAzing ill be leaving a deposit later today, one question is it possible for you to make the caps in carbon to match the housing. I dont mind paying extra as an option for that? Let us know @designbybeau

·
Registered
2016 alfa 4c
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #249 ·
whats the price delivered to aus again??

also can you provide measurements of the total car width ? does it change at all, my garage opening basically just fits my car in with a few mm to spare on each mirror
it is same length as standerd mirrors i beleive. I dont have shipping costs, but will definitly be cheaper than shipping the engine cover based on size. price right now comes to $1699 + shipping.

·
Registered
2016 alfa 4c
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #250 ·
Its amAzing ill be leaving a deposit later today, one question is it possible for you to make the caps in carbon to match the housing. I dont mind paying extra as an option for that? Let us know @designbybeau
I think the issue is another tool and 6 more parts to produce. right now the price is so high, its hard to justify for most people. I was thinking a carbon wrap on the end of the rubber cap might disguise this, I will look into options.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I think the issue is another tool and 6 more parts to produce. right now the price is so high, its hard to justify for most people. I was thinking a carbon wrap on the end of the rubber cap might disguise this, I will look into options.
The mirror looks so good, maybe just go the extra on this, to be honest im going to buy it either way, i had a hand in putting you up to this to begin with. But i think other guys would agree carbon caps would be the answer on road to perfection

·
Registered
852 Posts
problem with doing carbon caps will be ocd of matching the carbon weave.. i dont think id be able to deal with it being slightly off haha

Reactions: smc4C

·
Registered
917 Posts
Are you going to be offering an option w/o the flags.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
problem with doing carbon caps will be ocd of matching the carbon weave.. i dont think id be able to deal with it being slightly off haha
the area with the flag can be made solid black.
Possible to get a good up close clear picture from the side to see what you currently have covering the bolts

·
Registered
2016 alfa 4c
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #257 ·
The mirrors look amazing! I’m in for buying a set. However, with the incredible skills you poses beau, is there any possible chance that you could have carbon covers covering the alan head bolts.
I will look into it and see how much cost it adds. then I will have to add it to the price and give people the option.

·
Registered
776 Posts
The mirrors look amazing! I’m in for buying a set. However, with the incredible skills you poses beau, is there any possible chance that you could have carbon covers covering the alan head bolts.
I think the only way to make that happen if the total redesign where you're making a cap like the OEM ones to cover it all up

·
Registered
2016 alfa 4c
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #260 ·
Thanks everyone, I sent out a group email with the detials and deposit for tooling. I have only heard back from 5-6 people. So if you have not sent the below info for deposit, please email me if your still interested.
name-
address-
paypal email-

as soon as we get enough people I can get the tooling started.

241 - 260 of 288 Posts