• yes

Votes: 46 75.4%
  • no

Votes: 15 24.6%
261 - 280 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
ok guys we are at the point of leaving a deposit so @designbybeau can get started , so please email him so we can get the numbers up to produce the mirrors , looking through the thread it looks like 20 of us including me showed interest . list includes :
@Nawt2019
@Alipapa
@joekr
@John74Berlina
@Cas155
@alfa1105
@courtier
@Keiji Takahashi
@Gilles27
@zahntoid
@sysofadown3
@King_Shayawn
@4cghost
@johnny
@Samy
@SouthWaterXRS
@diegolrz
@favoloso

hopefully this sets off an alert on your phone or computer .........just respond" in for mirrors "or "not interested"so we can move to the next level or watch it die. thanks guys

·
Registered
1 Posts
I joined this forum some time ago but have never posted. I tried to send a PM to Beau and it will not allow me due to this. So....here is my first post. I would like to be put on the list/ make a deposit for a set of mirrors.

·
Registered
2016 alfa 4c
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #276 ·
Hey Everyone,

unfortunately we did not get enough people, roughly 13 orders.

but I am still going to make the project happen, and hope to sell the remaining 7 needed to break even.

I have sent out email today regarding details and deposits needed to start tooling. If you did not receive an email, just let me know at beau (at) designbybeau.com

I have also added the bolt cover in carbon fiber to finsih the unit as requested. reduced the bolts down to 2 instead of 3 bolts.below you can see the CAD model.

Peripheral Input device Audio equipment Gadget Font

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey Everyone,

unfortunately we did not get enough people, roughly 13 orders.

but I am still going to make the project happen, and hope to sell the remaining 7 needed to break even.

I have sent out email today regarding details and deposits needed to start tooling. If you did not receive an email, just let me know at beau (at) designbybeau.com

I have also added the bolt cover in carbon fiber to finsih the unit as requested. reduced the bolts down to 2 instead of 3 bolts.below you can see the CAD model.

View attachment 123176
Having a carbon fiber bolt cover is a game changer for me. I understand it is early so you do not have a rendering but can we assume it mounts flush similar to the OEM cover?

261 - 280 of 288 Posts