Votes: 46 75.4%
  • no

Votes: 15 24.6%
281 - 288 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have a question about fitment.

It appears there are non-captive nuts that can only be accessed from inside the door panels. Do we need to remove the door cards to fit these new mirrors (or will the nuts on these bolts drop into the door cavity on removal)?

Haven’t decided wether beaus mirrors or I dip the stems . However when I removed my
Mirrors today as I unscrewed each of the 3 screws I heard a nut or something fall behind inside the door each screw ?? @designbybeau ; is this normal ?

& now more importantly has anyone got a tutorial on how to remove the door card as I don’t want to hear the stupid bolts flapping about all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 alfa 4c
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #286 ·
I have a question about fitment.

It appears there are non-captive nuts that can only be accessed from inside the door panels. Do we need to remove the door cards to fit these new mirrors (or will the nuts on these bolts drop into the door cavity on removal)?
I have not had any issue with nuts dropping. They seem to stay in place after mirror removal, have not seen this issue. I didnt need to remove the door card. I have installed and removed multiple times.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Mine is a 2015

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

281 - 288 of 288 Posts