Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I just got my 4C last Friday!
2016 with only 10k miles. Red interior with carbon fiber option. Racing exhaust (Not Akra) and front PPF from the factory.

Car Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Tire
Automotive tail & brake light Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Car

I bought it from Glenview Luxury Imports in IL and the whole process was seamless. Now I'm just waiting on them to send me the title, so I can register the car.
I'm also working with them to get an extended warranty on this just for peace of mind.

Car Tire Vehicle Wheel Sky

I also have a Giulia QV and the difference is shocking. Don't get me wrong, Giulia QV is an exciting car to drive, but 4C is definitely more raw and fun. It will definitely take some time to get used to no power steering, but I already put 400 miles in 3 days lol. Very hard not to drive.

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

I took the 4C to a local car meet this past Sunday and received a lot of attention! It is a beautiful car.

Registered
Nice!! Love me some white 4Cs with red interior! A killer combo. That's what I wanted, but ended up with tobacco instead. You already know how amazing this car is. You put it very well yourself: "Very hard not to drive". Enjoy!

Registered
Congratulations on your Spider @NOVA_Steve and welcome to the forums.
You have a couple of lovely Alfas there.
The Spider will take a bit of getting used to after the comfort of the other one. Have fun taking the long way home on the twisty roads.
Cheers,
Alf.

Reactions: NOVA_Steve

Super Moderator
4C SE, Giulietta Vel, 147, Sud, Guzzi 1100 Sport, Guzzi Le Mans MkV
2016 with only 10k miles. Red interior with carbon fiber option. Racing exhaust (Not Akra) and front PPF from the factory.

View attachment 134278 View attachment 134277

I bought it from Glenview Luxury Imports in IL and the whole process was seamless. Now I'm just waiting on them to send me the title, so I can register the car.
I'm also working with them to get an extended warranty on this just for peace of mind.

View attachment 134279

I also have a Giulia QV and the difference is shocking. Don't get me wrong, Giulia QV is an exciting car to drive, but 4C is definitely more raw and fun. It will definitely take some time to get used to no power steering, but I already put 400 miles in 3 days lol. Very hard not to drive.

View attachment 134280

I took the 4C to a local car meet this past Sunday and received a lot of attention! It is a beautiful car.
Congratulations! A lovely Spider with an excellent colour combination.

Registered
19' Rosso Comp, 15' Viper, 03' S2000, 91' Beat, 18' Escalade, 18' 2500 DMax, 03' 3772 Crusiers Yacht
I saw you on 28 in Chantilly Monday evening going south bound, we were going northbound in our SUV. Small world. I鈥檓 totally down to meet up with some Alfa owners. I鈥檓 actually heading to Summit Point on Friday. I was invited to a private track day to instruct and will be taking the 4C to run some laps at Shenny.

I鈥檒l send you a message on IG and we can maybe join up soon

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I saw you on 28 in Chantilly Monday evening going south bound, we were going northbound in our SUV. Small world. I鈥檓 totally down to meet up with some Alfa owners. I鈥檓 actually heading to Summit Point on Friday. I was invited to a private track day to instruct and will be taking the 4C to run some laps at Shenny.

I鈥檒l send you a message on IG and we can maybe join up soon
That is awesome! I've been driving it here and there everyday since I got the car lol. If you are headed to Summit often, you've probably met Sapan. He has a red QV and goes there a lot. Anyway, our Alfa group is going to Cars & Cigars in Leesburg this Saturday. We are doing at pre-meet in Sterling at noon and cruise down together. It would be awesome if you can join us. Hope to meet you soon.

Registered
2018 Rosso Competizione 4C Spider, 2019 Rosso Competizione Giulia Quadrifoglio

welcome to the community @NOVA_Steve!

I also have both a 4C and QV (also in RC). I love them both and wouldn鈥檛 give either up. Two totally different, yet engaging, drives.

-Terence

Registered
2016 4C

View attachment 134279

View attachment 134280

View attachment 134279

View attachment 134280

hey Steve !
welcome to the Cool kids table.
Those RED SEATS look beautiful on white!
congrats on the 4C!

Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
congrats on TWO great cars. I would watch the PPF if it indeed is the factory version. On a white car it tends to yellow after some time. Unfortunatelly this is most visible on a white car. All 4Cs have factory PPF on the lower sills/rocker panels. if you have additional PPF on your car it most likely is better quality such as Xpel or Suntech that was installed after the initial purchase that won't yellow. On my Rosso Red car I had additional Suntech Ultra installed before driving it at all. It covered everything from the windscreen forward and front fenders. That was in March 2016 and it still looks great.

Premium Member
congrats on TWO great cars. I would watch the PPF if it indeed is the factory version. On a white car it tends to yellow after some time. Unfortunatelly this is most visible on a white car. All 4Cs have factory PPF on the lower sills/rocker panels. if you have additional PPF on your car it most likely is better quality such as Xpel or Suntech that was installed after the initial purchase that won't yellow. On my Rosso Red car I had additional Suntech Ultra installed before driving it at all. It covered everything from the windscreen forward and front fenders. That was in March 2016 and it still looks great.
I don't remember seeing any factory PPF on my lower sills or rocker panels. Do I need to look again or, perhaps, it was removed by previous owner?

Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
I don't remember seeing any factory PPF on my lower sills or rocker panels. Do I need to look again or, perhaps, it was removed by previous owner?
It should cover the lower sills and than rise a bit behind the front wheel well and forward of the rear wheel well. I would be surprised if it didn't come on your car if a North American car. I assumed that all of them had it....maybe others can check their car to see if I am mistaken although I never make a mistake. I once thought I did but I was wrong ;-)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts