Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short, started my search in Oct 2018 for a sport car ended up with 2018 4C spider in feb 2019. So happy, but i feel sad sometime I may put too many miles on it?.

Also a silly question , how do I change my profile name to 4C~grrr

·
Super Moderator
15,420 Posts
Welcome!
Please share some pictures of your Spider.
What are your impressions after your first summer of ownership? I trust it is all you hoped for.

As for changing the forum name, you cannot, neither can I. But we can try to enlist the administrator to do that.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Black with the carbon bits and the soft top looks most excellent. I wouldn’t want the maintenance challenge, yellow is so much easier.

Congrats on the new baby in your garage. Don’t be embarrassed if you find nonsensical reasons to ‘go get something’ from the garage and happen to catch a glimpse of your 4C.

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
4,455 Posts
Congrats....looking for more pictures and ALFA stories. Make sure you go to your profile and add your general location. Others may want to get together with you. Also....if in the US consider joining the national AROC....great group and fabulous monthly magazine.

·
Administrator
598 Posts
Long story short, started my search in Oct 2018 for a sport car ended up with 2018 4C spider in feb 2019. So happy, but i feel sad sometime I may put too many miles on it?.

Also a silly question , how do I change my profile name to 4C~grrr
You can contact me by private conversation.

- Cricket

·
Super Moderator
15,420 Posts
@Raka just to be clear, aristo is talking about arranging the profile name change for you in the post above. Please send a private message to aristo using "conversations" - you will find that in the drop-down menu accessed by clicking your avatar on the top right part of the screen (circle to the right of the two squares, just left of 3 vertical dots).

Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts