Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Virul,

Well aware its not a LE.. Hence no reference made to LE in my post :p

Another give away is the grey across the dash. 4C LE owner's will have a carbon wrapped strip across the dash that reads Launch Edition :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
858 Posts
Perreby said:
Virul,

Well aware its not a LE.. Hence no reference made to LE in my post :p

Another give away is the grey across the dash. 4C LE owner's will have a carbon wrapped strip across the dash that reads Launch Edition :)
No worries Perreby: I'm just a bit pieved that press releases for goodwood call them LE's
Viral :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
virulsweet said:
Perreby said:
Virul,

Well aware its not a LE.. Hence no reference made to LE in my post :p

Another give away is the grey across the dash. 4C LE owner's will have a carbon wrapped strip across the dash that reads Launch Edition :)
No worries Perreby: I'm just a bit pieved that press releases for goodwood call them LE's
Viral :D
That makes 2 of us..

But to be fair Alfa initially said that LE's will be on display at goodwood and a LE will make its way up the hill climb.. This was then later changed to just say the 4C will make its dynamic display at Goodwood.

So can understand why some press got confused. But if they knew even a little about the 4C they would know its not a LE.

Don't like the music tho.. Let us hear the engine and exhaust note rather..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,355 Posts
The other giveaway is that the grey car doesn't have the carbon inserts around the instrument binnacle, nor the dark wheels and associated external carbon features (bar the headlights which they seem to have on the regular production versions now. Wonder why hehehe). Not that we are anoraks about the 4C ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
858 Posts
kaliber said:
The other giveaway is that the grey car doesn't have the carbon inserts around the instrument binnacle, nor the dark wheels and associated external carbon features (bar the headlights which they seem to have on the regular production versions now. Wonder why hehehe). Not that we are anoraks about the 4C ;)
I luv my 4C anorak gonna look real good in my LE with 18/19 dark treatment wheels
Virulsweet
:heart:
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top