Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got these and installed on the car... They look amazing! Here are the wheel specs

18x8 +30 Front ( 17.1 lbs)
19x9 +25 Rear ( 19.1 lbs)

Tires: RE71R

225/40R18 Front
255/35R19 Rear

Lowered about 15mm with -1.7 Camber( Front) from Jamie's Race blocks and -2.5 Camber (Rear)

·
Super Moderator
16,206 Posts
bunta_garage, those wheels do look AMAZING!.
I've always liked that sharp fork look on a sports car.
Thanks for the eye candy!

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Very nice! Love the look of them obviously since they’re very similar to mine.

Are there no centercaps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Looks great :smile2:

As @DerwoodEE said, these are effectively very similar to our wheels, so they’re hard to hate :wink2:

Full disclosure, wish you would’ve gone with bronze. Your OEM wheels in bronze looked amazing. I can only imagine that these would’ve really worked great in bronze on your car.

Regardless, they look awesome. Congrats!

·
Super Moderator
16,206 Posts
Looks great :smile2:

Full disclosure, wish you would’ve gone with bronze. Your OEM wheels in bronze looked amazing. I can only imagine that these would’ve really worked great in bronze on your car.

Regardless, they look awesome. Congrats!
The more gold colour is definitely a nod to Alfa heritage.

But I don't really think he wanted to go bronze here. If I'm right, this was the inspiration (as it is for me) of the epitome of sports car good looks:

And by George, I think he's got it!

( @bunta_garage, if I'm wrong and you ever want to replace those with bronze, I'll take them off your hands! :grin2: )

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The more gold colour is definitely a nod to Alfa heritage.

But I don't really think he wanted to go bronze here. If I'm right, this was the inspiration (as it is for me) of the epitome of sports car good looks:

And by George, I think he's got it!

( @bunta_garage, if I'm wrong and you ever want to replace those with bronze, I'll take them off your hands! :grin2: )

Those wheels were gold... with a touch of brake dust ... to Bronze. I might spray them later on, but now I'm really liking the silver look, might even rewrap my roof to a silver color haha :)

·
Registered
758 Posts
Man those wheels do look great! They remind me of the signatures wheels. Every time I see the red 4C w/ either a black or CF roof, it excites me as that is the original color I wanted!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just when I thought "im going to keep my factory wheels, i kinda like them", you go and post this! Damn forums!

They look great btw. Im jealous.

·
Super Moderator
16,206 Posts
Any weight savings over 18/19 stock?
Wheels, yes. Tires??? (wider, so more rubber)

I had a busy day, but for you guys, anything >:)

I calibrated an old manual scale, as the wheels fit on it better than any of our other scales.

The weights I came up with are:

18" Front Wheel: 20.875 lbs
19" Rear Wheel: 24.875 lbs

18" Front Wheel and OEM Pirelli Tire: 40.5 lbs
19" Rear Wheel and OEM Pirelli Tire: 48.0 lbs

·
Super Moderator
16,206 Posts
Wish they came in a black finish:)
Well, the page doesn't show the option, BUT if you read down to the end you will see the words "Available in Satin Titanium and Machine Black".

>:) >:) >:)

What I can't do anything about is the fact that US$2,400 is over CDN$3,400 right now.

:crying: :crying: :crying:

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Well, the page doesn't show the option, BUT if you read down to the end you will see the words "Available in Satin Titanium and Machine Black".

What I can't do anything about is the fact that US$2,400 is over CDN$3,400 right now.

USD is tanking. Give it a minute :wink2:

·
Registered
1,645 Posts

It’s only about 1/4 of a Bitcoin. Go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 48 Posts