Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Well, the page doesn't show the option, BUT if you read down to the end you will see the words "Available in Satin Titanium and Machine Black".

>:) >:) >:)

What I can't do anything about is the fact that US$2,400 is over CDN$3,400 right now.

:crying: :crying: :crying:

C$3600, taxes in, from the Canadian distributor. That’s C$3185 before tax.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Cars looks A mazing as I said earlier!

However, my math OCD is killing me, sorry its 17.725 and 19.725 lbs (11.6 oz = .725 lbs). Still lighter and nicer (I didn't just say that) than the rims I have coming! Beautiful car!
Didn't notice that! thanks for catching it :)

·
Registered
792 Posts
Wish they came in a black finish/images/smilies/smile.gif
Well, the page doesn't show the option, BUT if you read down to the end you will see the words "Available in Satin Titanium and Machine Black".

/images/4C-Forums_2015/smilies/tango_face_devil.png /images/4C-Forums_2015/smilies/tango_face_devil.png /images/4C-Forums_2015/smilies/tango_face_devil.png

What I can't do anything about is the fact that US$2,400 is over CDN$3,400 right now.

/images/4C-Forums_2015/smilies/tango_face_crying.png /images/4C-Forums_2015/smilies/tango_face_crying.png /images/4C-Forums_2015/smilies/tango_face_crying.png
Just called them NO option for machine black:(

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just got these and installed on the car... They look amazing! Here are the wheel specs

18x8 +30 Front ( 17.1 lbs)
19x9 +25 Rear ( 19.1 lbs)

Tires: RE71R

225/40R18 Front
255/35R19 Rear

Lowered about 15mm with -1.7 Camber( Front) from Jamie's Race blocks and -2.5 Camber (Rear)

Hey have you had any problems with the check engine light on or any problems with the speed sensors? I was thinking of doing the exact same set up but someone else in the forum put after market wheels and they started having problems. Let me know thanks.

·
Super Moderator
16,238 Posts
Hey have you had any problems with the check engine light on or any problems with the speed sensors? I was thinking of doing the exact same set up but someone else in the forum put after market wheels and they started having problems. Let me know thanks.
If you read that whole thread (about wheel change and error lights), you’ll discover that he also changed the steering wheel. Ther was an issue with the steering wheel alignment or something. Had nothing to do with the larger wheels he put under the car.

·
Vendor
102 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,238 Posts
Nice to have conical holes and lugs on these cars.
The Honda world is weird, as they use "acorn" (spherical) style lug nuts and most of the best tuner wheels are conical.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you read that whole thread (about wheel change and error lights), you’ll discover that he also changed the steering wheel. Ther was an issue with the steering wheel alignment or something. Had nothing to do with the larger wheels he put under the car.
Thank you

·
Super Moderator
16,238 Posts
Who’s the Canadian distributor?

Go ahead and send us an email with your address, our Canadian and International ship rates on Titan7 Alfa 4C wheels are quite good. We've got full stock of them and can also drop ship in some cases from Titan7 directly to save time/cost.
Matt will look after you. He’s probably closer to you than any Canadian retailer (who won’t stock the Alfa fitment anyway). Bet he will have some good Black Friday sales this week too (HINT HINT HINT, Matt).

·
Registered
97 Posts
I did find a supplier in BC that had in stock but my local car shop ( 5 min from work) can supply them for me. Price is $3750 cdn including center caps plus taxes. Which works out really well taking dollar conversion into consideration.
With winter and Covid in full swing here I have way to much time to think lol
Matt, I may just email you yet regarding QV wheels ( not sure I want to open my wallet that far yet)
Thanks for the replies

21 - 40 of 48 Posts