2018 4c and Stelvio
509 Posts
Mileage discrepancies, what could go wrong? /s

I'm sure it's nothing

·
Registered
2015 Alfa Romeo 4C
10 Posts
I have purchased said Alfa! Just joined the forums, got a good deal (as good as you can get in this market LOL). The Carfax mileage was a fat finger typo by the dealer when they took it in on trade. They have sold it twice and super reputable dealer. Awesome car so far, beyond in love.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Congrats! If you're interested in a tune or suspension blocks (but you should probably drive the car a bit first) hurry over to the Group Buy thread. We have a great group buy taking place.

·
Premium Member
2018 4c and Stelvio
509 Posts
I have purchased said Alfa! Just joined the forums, got a good deal (as good as you can get in this market LOL). The Carfax mileage was a fat finger typo by the dealer when they took it in on trade. They have sold it twice and super reputable dealer. Awesome car so far, beyond in love.
Are you located in Colorado?

·
Registered
2015 Alfa Romeo 4C
10 Posts
Congrats! If you're interested in a tune or suspension blocks (but you should probably drive the car a bit first) hurry over to the Group Buy thread. We have a great group buy taking place.
I actually saw that on Facebook first and heavily considered it but I’m going to wait, the savings is nice but I really want to get some stock lap times first then decide what it needs!

Are you located in Colorado?
Yep! Black Forest/Colorado Springs to be exact.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I actually saw that on Facebook first and heavily considered it but I’m going to wait, the savings is nice but I really want to get some stock lap times first then decide what it needs!

Yep! Black Forest/Colorado Springs to be exact.
I used to live in Black Forest years ago. Former USAFA grad. Has town crept all the way out there yet?

·
Registered
2015 Alfa Romeo 4C
10 Posts
I used to live in Black Forest years ago. Former USAFA grad. Has town crept all the way out there yet?
It’s growing like crazy but Black Forest seems to be staying sleepy which is awesome.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@Bsmooth At some when the weather is a little better we should meetup! There are several other 4C owners along the Front Range...

·
Premium Member
2018 4c and Stelvio
509 Posts
Nice. We'll be in the springs this weekend, it's where I grew up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts