Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
906 Posts
Yes, all the front and rear arms are custom-made.

Twin Scroll Turbo, Manifold, downpipe etc. etc. All custom made. Only way to do it right. Better than stock if you're tracking.

Attachments

· Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Do you guys know if bump stops on these coilovers are effective part of the suspension? In other words if the shock is fully compressed and the bump stop makes the contact will the piston be bottomed out and compromised?

The reason I ask is because I want to set these coilovers to their lowest setting to check my fender clearances with full lock to lock to avoid contact with fenders when suspension eventually is adjusted to desired height but it's under full load.

· Vendor
190 Posts
Do you guys know if bump stops on these coilovers are effective part of the suspension? In other words if the shock is fully compressed and the bump stop makes the contact will the piston be bottomed out and compromised?

The reason I ask is because I want to set these coilovers to their lowest setting to check my fender clearances with full lock to lock to avoid contact with fenders when suspension eventually is adjusted to desired height but it's under full load.
(y)— you can set the Nitron's to the lowest point to check fender clearance and there is no harm done to the internal bump stops. I've double checked this with Nitron techs.

You should have plenty of room with this R1 setup, we don't see clearance 4C problems unless you are using much wider tires.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.