·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
@ ReneSC, you're Rene Schroer???????? (QVerde is his shop)

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Worth to take a look @ his shop!
I'm going to order my airfilters with 'sok' this evening. :p
Why not become a vendor on this forum? It's hard to find people who sell the oem parts and have the knowledge about them.
Do you sell outside Europe also?

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Indeed very fast communication and they know their business.

Still can't find the Carbon Keychain, but if they had any (or could source it) i would definitely buy from them.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Indeed very fast communication and they know their business.

Still can't find the Carbon Keychain, but if they had any (or could source it) i would definitely buy from them.
+1 to solve!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Worth to take a look @ his shop!
I'm going to order my airfilters with 'sok' this evening. :p
Why not become a vendor on this forum? It's hard to find people who sell the oem parts and have the knowledge about them.
Do you sell outside Europe also?
Yes, outside The Netherlands and Belgium is not a problem at all but the transportcosts is mostly the issue

·
Registered
76 Posts
Very nice, these are not stickers but these are the Club Italia mirror caps 🙂

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
$4200+shipping for mirror caps...Madness.

·
Registered
164 Posts
$4200+shipping for mirror caps...Madness.
Agreed! For the price of one cap a person could buy two Tillett seats, a larger intercooler, a decent set of wheels, etc, etc, etc...

Those things are listed as a $300 option ("Carbon Fiber Italian Flag Mirrors") on the sticker of the 2018 Coupe I purchased new last September.

Somewhere between Modena and Houston the passenger side cover on mine got a tiny, barely perceptible scuff on the white portion of flag. When I pointed it out to the salesman he replied reassuringly with a nonchalant wave of the hand, "Don't worry, we'll get you a new one. No problem!"

When I called a month later for an update on its whereabouts he was singing a different tune after a long hold, "Things are really back up from Italy right now... It's hard to say when, or even if, we'll ever get another one in... Did you know they're $795 each, and that's our cost?!"

I did not know that.

And I had the distinct impression this had come as news to him also - likely conveyed whilst I was on hold by an angry Sales Manager ripping him a new one for letting his alligator mouth write a check his hummingbird ass (and dealership) couldn't cash.

In lieu of the promised and costly replacement they generously offered to let their body shop have a go at "trying to touch it up or buff it out" if I were willing to make the 550-mile round trip journey to their dealership...

Oh well, after reading this thread that $600 I splurged on the OEM carbon fiber "Instrument Panel Bezel (5VK32KAXAA)" my car did not come with suddenly feels like a shrewd investment.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
@ rene: is this the real price??

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This is indeed " the real price ".....the normal dealer price at this moment for this set of mirror caps is 2044,90 euro
phewww, hard cash o_O

Thanks for the fast delivery btw!

Text Technology Electronic device Label
Grass Flowerpot Architecture Tree Design
Orange Circle

1 - 20 of 37 Posts