Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

Registered
Still can't get over that $4,200 price tag for a pair of bloody mirror covers.

If Voy_Speed's monitoring this thread, I'll happily trade my two and $1,300 in lieu of the $5,500.00 you're asking for that complete running engine, transmission, clutch, turbo and exhaust with less than 10K miles on them! 馃檪

Registered
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Hello Rene. Any info about this set up???

Thanks!!

Registered

Thanks!!

Good evening,

yes i have seen this but i not have info on this one unfortunately and cannot order these 馃槙 maybe Ricambi Alfisti can?....

Registered
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Good evening,

yes i have seen this but i not have info on this one unfortunately and cannot order these 馃槙 maybe Ricambi Alfisti can?....
Hello Rene, thanks for your answer.
Yes, i can order that exhaust with Ricambi Alfisti. Sadly they also can not tell me if it's the Akra exhaust.
I'm going to pass because i need oem parts to meet Belgium requirements. So, if you do'nt have any info, i'll pass.( And if i would buy that exhaust, it would be @ Qverde) (y)
Kind regards

Registered

Thanks!!
Good afternoon, i just have news that this number is the Akrapovic exhaust indeed but its " open "....and not with valve.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Nice find Rene!!!
So, it has CE approval (Belgium) as oem fitment? Do you need to buy the valve separately for the Akrapovic?

For the other customers for outside Belgium this is THE BOMB !!!

(I corrected the 'Italien exhaust tread')

Registered
No..this Akra has no valve....its only " open " ( i don't know if it has CE approvement unfortunately but i can see at FCA that this partnummer is " manufactered by Akrapovic "

Registered
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Where are you??? Need me some wheels!!!:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: It's 3 months since last activity on this forum...:(

Reactions: ReneSC

Registered
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Ordered some nice satin black teledials....(free shipment for Belgium/Netherlands) and got some extra's from him(y)

Reactions: wrh3 and ReneSC

Registered
Where are you??? Need me some wheels!!!:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: It's 3 months since last activity on this forum...:(
I am here Andre.....no panic 馃ぃ..still alive and kicking but due to a lot of work and of course spend some time with family too less time for activity on the forum.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Wheels arrived (a few days back) :love:

Furniture Chair Cap Couch Hat
Food Tableware Cuisine Ingredient Dish

Freebees!!
4 drain plug rings
:cool:
Font Material property Circle Groupset Banknote
Font Material property Circle Groupset Banknote

and a metal Guilia!!!

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire