Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original floor mats removed from the car when still new and forgotten about. Now that the car has been sold, the mats must follow. In excellent condition. Passenger side is as new. Driver side with just a little wear by the heel and a small imperfection right in the middle as can be seen in picture. None of this is visible once installed and they are a nice addition if you are trying to keep everything original. $425 including shipping in continental US.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Reduced to $350 including shipping. These are hard to find and will soon become impossible. Stock up now!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Reduced to $350 including shipping. These are hard to find and will soon become impossible. Stock up now!
Original floor mats removed from the car when still new and forgotten about. Now that the car has been sold, the mats must follow. In excellent condition. Passenger side is as new. Driver side with just a little wear by the heel and a small imperfection right in the middle as can be seen in picture. None of this is visible once installed and they are a nice addition if you are trying to keep everything original. $425 including shipping in continental US. View attachment 118837 View attachment 118838 View attachment 118839 View attachment 118840 View attachment 118841
[/QUO

·
Registered
2 Posts
We have left several messages for you regarding the floor mats that you are (to my surprise) advertising for sale . As you know, these mats were and are original equipment on the car and which per the agreement are to go with the car. Please send them to me asap.
AG

·
Registered
2 Posts
And has already been dealt with in a private email.
[/QUOT.
And has already been dealt with in a private email.
First, I did not know that you sent a private email in regard to this matter and I have no problem discussing the issue in private. Second, I was told that your message to my friend had many inaccuracies and was not very respectful or courteous. Third, what is not "appropriate" for a public forum is trying to sell the original equipment (without even so much as a courtesy call) that you agreed to send with the car and that does not belong to you. Finally, a word of caution- I wouldn't be rude or dismissive to my friend- he's the last person you want to do that to.
Angela

·
Registered
238 Posts
Seriously.....Isnt your word and/or reputation more important than such little money?

·
Registered
148 Posts
First, I did not know that you sent a private email in regard to this matter and I have no problem discussing the issue in private. Second, I was told that your message to my friend had many inaccuracies and was not very respectful or courteous. Third, what is not "appropriate" for a public forum is trying to sell the original equipment (without even so much as a courtesy call) that you agreed to send with the car and that does not belong to you. Finally, a word of caution- I wouldn't be rude or dismissive to my friend- he's the last person you want to do that to.
Angela

That telephone monologue from Liam Neeson just popped up in my head.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts