Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked up a couple goodies while over in the UK!

OEM Italian Flag Emblems
Couldn't find these in the states so I dropped by my local Alfa dealer in the UK and they had 4 sets in stock ... I cleared them out in case anyone here wants a pair馃榿
These cost 拢34 inc VAT, not looking to make any money on them so if any one of you lovely guys or gals on here wants a set I'll do

$50+shipping in the US
SOLD

3 available. Come with instructions (get the flag the right way round!) and a template for installation

Joying 8.8" Matte Screen Protectors
2 PAIRS LEFT

For some reason these are $10 on eBay but $50 to ship to the US :sick:

I mentioned in the Joying thread I'll pick up a few extra next time in the UK:

Honestly - bit of a ballache to install especially if your screen isn't brand new out of the box and you're applying retrospectively. I had a go this evening and couldn't really get all the air bubbles out (couple of dust particles trapped) so will have another shot tomorrow, and actually try it out in my car.

You can see below at the corners of the screen it's not perfect, which will drive my OCD crazy. So I'm keep a few to try again lol

FYI I reapplied my sticker on top of the film (in hindsight, don't do this until the protector is perfect).

I don't want to send these in singles as IMO you may need a couple attempts to apply, plus its probably useful to have a spare anyway. I've got 4 pairs of screen protectors, I'll send them out for $5 including postage within the US

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
FYI these are the stickers I used which I got off amazon, 4 decals for about $6, look subtle, small and OEM. They are raised and have a metal style finish

More pics of screen protector + emblems

Forgot to mention, I applied a little bit of 3M PPF the same size as the emblems first, then stuck them on top (OCD, sue me).

I'll throw in some bits of PPF if you want to do the same, let me know.

Registered
I'll take on

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Registered
Picked up a couple goodies while over in the UK!

OEM Italian Flag Emblems
Couldn't find these in the states so I dropped by my local Alfa dealer in the UK and they had 4 sets in stock ... I cleared them out in case anyone here wants a pair馃榿
These cost 拢34 inc VAT, not looking to make any money on them so if any one of you lovely guys or gals on here wants a set I'll do
$50+shipping in the US

3 available. Come with instructions (get the flag the right way round!) and a template for installation
View attachment 118303

View attachment 118304

View attachment 118305

View attachment 118306

View attachment 118307

View attachment 118308

Joying 8.8" Matte Screen Protectors
For some reason these are $10 on eBay but $50 to ship to the US :sick:

I mentioned in the Joying thread I'll pick up a few extra next time in the UK:

View attachment 118309

View attachment 118310

View attachment 118311

Honestly - bit of a ballache to install especially if your screen isn't brand new out of the box and you're applying retrospectively. I had a go this evening and couldn't really get all the air bubbles out (couple of dust particles trapped) so will have another shot tomorrow, and actually try it out in my car.

You can see below at the corners of the screen it's not perfect, which will drive my OCD crazy. So I'm keep a few to try again lol

View attachment 118312

FYI I reapplied my sticker on top of the film (in hindsight, don't do this until the protector is perfect).

I don't want to send these in singles as IMO you may need a couple attempts to apply, plus its probably useful to have a spare anyway. I've got 4 pairs of screen protectors, I'll send them out for $5 including postage within the US
Yeah, these were another, in the list of many, quirky Alfa things I just didn't understand. They had them but never really advertised them and they came with the template, as you stated, specifically for the 4C! I did the same lol. Glad you placed the flag the correct way :p

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, these were another, in the list of many, quirky Alfa things I just didn't understand. They had them but never really advertised them and they came with the template, as you stated, specifically for the 4C! I did the same lol. Glad you placed the flag the correct way :p

View attachment 118328
It says it clearly in bold in the instructions, they really don't want you to mess it up 馃槀 Found some other quirky things too, such as a 4C trunk organizer (don't know if it's generic alfa or 4C specific), 4C trunk net/tie down and this 4C "vintage" leather holdall with cleaning supplies (I have them in the US in a nylon zip bag). There's barely and photos or additional info...classic alfa!

Wow guys these went quick! All 3 flag emblems are reserved, and 1 set of screen protectors too. I have 3 sets of screen protectors up for grabs left.

I'll be over in the UK again in August so if anyone is really after a set, lmk and I'll see what I can find. I know we have plenty of members in the UK but I'm assuming postage from there would make it cost prohibitive

Registered
It says it clearly in bold in the instructions, they really don't want you to mess it up 馃槀

Wow guys these went quick! All 3 flag emblems are reserved, and 1 set of screen protectors too. I have 3 sets of screen protectors up for grabs left.

I'll be over in the UK again in August so if anyone is really after a set, lmk and I'll see what I can find. I know we have plenty of members in the UK but I'm assuming postage from there would make it cost prohibitive
Instructions??? YOU READ INSTRUCTIONS? hahaha :p
I know the Canadian dealerships have them I think some of the US ones 'should' as well, no?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Instructions??? YOU READ INSTRUCTIONS? hahaha :p
I know the Canadian dealerships have them I think some of the US ones 'should' as well, no?
馃槀wanted to see if Mario had any funky instructions. My local alfa in MD didn't have them but other members may have more joy?

BTW to anyone asking about the Alfa decals I used on my joying screen, I bought them off amazon here
$5 for a pack of 4

Registered
I had a dealer check stock last month in all of North America for the flag decals and none were available.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts