Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm selling my OEM seats out of my 2015 non-LE coupe. Black w/red stitching. They are in fantastic condition, with only about 20k miles on them (whatever that equates to in seat time lol). I have them sealed up in storage right now, but if anyone's interested, I'll pull them out and take some pics.

Asking $2000 for the pair. I'm local to the Washington DC area), but I'll also ship them if the buyer is willing to pay for shipping. I have them boxed up and ready for shipment if needed.

· Registered
2017 Coupe. Black w/red leather, dark fan wheels, carbon fiber roof, Akrapovic
314 Posts
Hi all,

I'm selling my OEM seats out of my 2015 non-LE coupe. Black w/red stitching. They are in fantastic condition, with only about 20k miles on them (whatever that equates to in seat time lol). I have them sealed up in storage right now, but if anyone's interested, I'll pull them out and take some pics.

Asking $2000 for the pair. I'm local to the Washington DC area), but I'll also ship them if the buyer is willing to pay for shipping. I have them boxed up and ready for shipment if needed.
Leather or microfiber?

· Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had to pull one out to verify, so here are some pics of what they'd look like under your Christmas tree =P
I believe these would be considered the all-leather ones, though there is a small section of sport-tex-like cloth on the side bolsters (see first pic). These are in like-new condition with the exception of some cosmetic light scratches that would mostly buff out on the underside of the seat (see 3rd pic).

Christmas tree Automotive tire Floor Flooring Christmas decoration

Plant Art Tree Automotive tire Flowerpot

Gas Automotive exterior Tints and shades Automotive lighting Bag

1 - 15 of 15 Posts