Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning everyone! i have a few parts for sale, to start off i have a silver teledial set of wheels they do have oem tires on them but the rear tires don't have very much life left. The wheels are in great condition and have roughly 8 thousand miles on them. Asking 800 dollars that does not include shipping.

Next i have the OEM reace exhaust and mid pipe for sale. i went with a custom center exit exhaust so i have no use for this. Asking 300 dollars for the mid pipe and exhaust not including shipping.

Lastly i have a full set of OEM struts for the 4C, these units are in great working order and only have around 5 thousand miles on them. Asking 700 not including shipping.

Ill have photos of the exhaust and struts added later today. thank you and have a great day.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good morning everyone! i have a few parts for sale, to start off i have a silver teledial set of wheels they do have oem tires on them but the rear tires don't have very much life left. The wheels are in great condition and have roughly 8 thousand miles on them. Asking 800 dollars that does not include shipping.

Next i have the OEM reace exhaust and mid pipe for sale. i went with a custom center exit exhaust so i have no use for this. Asking 300 dollars for the mid pipe and exhaust not including shipping.

Lastly i have a full set of OEM struts for the 4C, these units are in great working order and only have around 5 thousand miles on them. Asking 700 not including shipping.

Ill have photos of the exhaust and struts added later today. thank you and have a great day.
Are they still for sale?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts