Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
100% OEM Alfa Romeo 4C Spider. *29,750 miles. Next service due at 36,000. Original owner. Never modified. Purchased from a dealer in Salt Lake City. Factory warranty until 3/4/21.
Track package 3, Carbon Package. Shipped in covered truck to Houston where it lives today. Never been tracked (sadly). All services performed by the following shops: Alfa Romeo Helfman (Alfa Dealer), Northside Houston Imports (Alfa dealer), and Eurocarwerk (Indy shop). No problems with the car at all. OEM clear protection film has nicks and a scruff mark on right side. All four wheels have curb rash, courtesy of my apartment building entrance. Fun little car. It's a rascal. Selling to purchase a 997. So many cars, so little time. Thanks for reading.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Mileage?

Nice car, Should go fast.

·
Registered
2016 Spider
142 Posts
It is an spider with all options! you can sell it for more on BAT (I guess), do not know the mileage yet though.

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
@gzm Here’s your chance!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can you add some photos of the rims? I’d like to get a better idea of the curb rash.

·
Registered
631 Posts
I would not worry too much about curb rash if that is the only cosmetic issue. I got my wheels refinished (powder coat) locally for about $300 for the set.

·
Registered
1 Posts
100% OEM Alfa Romeo 4C Spider. *29,600 miles. Original owner. Never modified. Purchased from a dealer in Salt Lake City. Track package 3, Carbon Package. Shipped in covered truck to Houston where it lives today. Never been tracked (sadly). All services performed by the following shops: Alfa Romeo Helfman (Alfa Dealer), Northside Houston Imports (Alfa dealer), and Eurocarwerk (Indy shop). No problems with the car at all. OEM clear protection film has nicks and a scruff mark on right side. All four wheels have curb rash, courtesy of my apartment building entrance. Fun little car. It's a rascal. Selling to purchase a 997. So many cars, so little time. Thanks for reading.

Hi could you please email your service records? [email protected]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts