Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
814 Posts

EURO+DRIVE® | ALFA ROMEO 4C | ECU CLONE/DIRECT SYSTEM PHASE 3

The EURO+DRIVE® CLONE Tuning System allows you to physically swap calibrations on your Alfa Romeo 4C. Using genuine OEM Alfa Romeo based software, protocols and calibrations, we have increased drive-ability, power and throttle response. We are proud to have the ability to offer you the most comprehensive tuning option for your Alfa romeo 4C. Each purchase includes a Genuine Alfa Romeo 4C Engine Control Unit (If Clone is selected) loaded with our calibration. Designed and developed for the Alfa Romeo 4C (1.75L).

EURO+DRIVE® CLONE Does Not require you to ship your ECU.

The EURO+DRIVE® DIRECT Tuning System is an economical solution in loading calibrations on your Alfa Romeo 4C. Using genuine Alfa Romeo 4C based software, protocols and calibrations, we have increased drive-ability, power and throttle response. We are proud to have the ability to offer you the most comprehensive tuning option for your Alfa Romeo 4C. Each purchase includes our calibration loaded onto YOUR Engine control Module. Designed and developed in the USA. Must Ship Existing ECU.

Please ship all ECUs upon EURO+DRIVE® DIRECT purchase to:

EUROCOMPULSION-OK
10763 Sahoma Lake Road
Sapulpa, OK 74066 
NA/EU/AUS ECU DESIGNATIONS DEFINED BY SHIPPING DESTINATION.

EURO+DRIVE® CLONE/DIRECT FEATURES:

Specifically designed Calibration for the Alfa Romeo 4C
AVAILABLE FOR THE US & WORLD-WIDE MARKET
Use of Genuine OEM Software,Maps and Protocols
Simple 5 min INSTALLATION/REMOVAL
Preserves factory ECU/WARRANTY (with Clone Selection)
Calibrations will Optimize power, drive-ability, and efficiency
Unparalleled consistent, linear, & smooth power delivery
Calibrations retain all OEM tuning logic
Calibrations retain all Safety Parameters
Calibrations retain sensor based learning
All factory hardware works properly
Full control over all engine parameters by utilizing true factory Calibrations
Specially requested Calibrations available (additional fees may apply)
91oct minimum fuel requirement (Please see Tune Requirements Below)
Strong & Reliable power through-out the RPM band
Informational Videos Below

EURO+DRIVE® CLONE STATUS:

270 WHP* / 290BHP PHASE 1 RELEASED/AVAILABLE
290 WHP* / 312BHP PHASE 2 RELEASED/AVAILABLE
315 WHP* / 349BHP PHASE 3 RELEASED/AVAILABLE
EURO+DRIVE® ADD ONS:

POPS & BANGS AVAILABLE
CATLESS / HIGH FLOW CATTED DOWNPIPE CEL ELIMINATION AVAILABLE

*Power Measured at the wheels

2015 Alfa Romeo 4C (Coupe & Spider) - RELEASED
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C (Coupe & Spider) - RELEASED
2017 Alfa Romeo 4C (Coupe & Spider) - RELEASED
2018 Alfa Romeo 4C (Coupe & Spider) - RELEASED
2019 Alfa Romeo 4C (Spider) - RELEASED

ADDITIONAL INSTALL NOTES:

If you encounter a CEL upon initial start, disconnect the ground cable for approx 30min. Reconnect ground cable and place key into the ignition and turn key without starting vehicle, allow 30sec then repeat 1-2 times. This will allow the throttle-body to cycle and re-calibrate itself. If you encounter any other issues please do not hesitate to contact us.

Dyno Information: (Median Dyno Results:315WHP)

WHEEL HORSE POWER

ENGINE HORSE POWER

ENGINE TORQUE

QTR Mile Trap Speed: 114.9MPH (Poor traction through 3rd gear will retest once weather is a bit warmer)

REQUIRED COMPONENTS:

• Brisk Silver Racing Spark plugs More Info
  • Eurocompulsion V1 or V2 Intake System More Info
  • Aftermarket Exhaust/Mid-Pipe (2.5" dia) More Info
  • Eurocompulsion Inter-cooler Kit More Info
Vehicle Tested:

2015 Alfa Romeo 4C

Vehicle Modifications: (As Tested)

Eurocompulsion V2 Intake System
Eurocompulsion Inter-cooler Kit
Brisk Silver Racing Spark Plugs
Centerline Stradale Center Exit Exhaust

Testing Method Used:

DIMSPORT DYNO - 4WDHLS More Info

Notes:

Previously we utilized testing methodology based on the Auterra Software which simulated a Rolling road Dyno to gather data (data logging) and we also utilized their Dyno software that gathered multiple points of information gathered by the OBD2 system such as wheel speed rate, vehicle speed ect. hence the discrepancy with whp outputs. We have also since this initial testing period and release have updated Phase 2 and Created phase 3. We decided to hold off on releasing any information until Phase 3 was finally complete and roll out the offering with the updated testing results.

Different testing methodologies will produce different results.

DIRECT LINK: https://shopeurocompulsion.net/collections/alfa-romeo-engine/products/euro-drive-alfa-romeo-4c-ecu-clone-system

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
EUROCOMPULSION UPGRADED INTER-COOLER KIT - ALFA ROMEO 4C

The EUROCOMPULSION UPGRADED INTER-COOLER KIT for the Alfa Romeo 4C features (2) heavy duty 5 ply silicone made with our Kevtek molding that can withstand in excess of 85+Psi and temperatures of 600+ degrees. This intercooler core is completely custom fabricated, and is the largest core possible to drop in place of the factory system without alterations to the car. This is a plug and play upgrade, beneficial for any 4C, and vital to any tuned or modified car.

The design of this system is meant to lower intake air temperatures, decrease pressure drop, and maximize air flow and velocity from the turbocharger to the intake manifold.

INTER-COOLER UPGRADE FEATURES:

Kit comes with complete Intercooler, (2) silicone hoses, brackets, clamps.
Zero Alterations, Plug & Play fitment
30% more cooling volume over factory core
Larger diameter charge hoses for increased air flow
Larger intercooler inlet diameters for increased air charge
Larger inlet ducting for ram pressure
Bar & Plate design
Larger air passages than factory core
Improved flow from turbo to throttle
Decreased temperatures and pressure drop
Silicone Hoses incorporate our Kevtek technology
End Tanks/Core/Ducting/Bracketry Fabricated by Hand
Small production Runs
All 4C models supported

DIRECT LINK: https://shopeurocompulsion.net/collections/alfa-romeo-engine/products/eurocompulsion-upgraded-inter-cooler-kit-alfa-romeo-4c

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chris. Congratulations on this important ECU upgrade as it should be warmly received by those of us who race our 4Cs. Price to upgrade from Phase 2?
Thank you!

Price to upgrade and existing ECU Clone is still $249.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Congrats. But this is a bit "info overload" :)

What is the retail price, in US$?

Phase 1 = +23% more power.
Price (direct) = ???
Price (clone) = ???

Phase 2 = +36% more power.
Price (direct) = ???
Price (clone) = ???

Phase 3 = +50% more power.
Price (direct) = ???
Price (clone) = ???

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats. But this is a bit "info overload" :)

What is the retail price, in US$?
Phase 1 = +23% more power.
Price (direct) = $999.99
Price (clone) = $2199.99

Phase 2 = +36% more power.
Price (direct) = $999.99
Price (clone) = $2199.99

Phase 3 = +50% more power.
Price (direct) = $999.99
Price (clone) = $2199.99

Pops and bangs add-on - FREE
CEL (P0420) Removal for catless DP - FREE

Current Clone/Direct Owners: Upgrade to Phase 2 or 3 : Still $249

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Do you have limited amounts of intercooler or are they made to order and if so how long does it take ....thank you

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
784 Posts
Good job on the intercooler and they are sold out already

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G9650 發送
That was fast🙌🤗. Guess I’ll have to wait��

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you have limited amounts of intercooler or are they made to order and if so how long does it take ....thank you

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
They will be created in small batches of 5 to start off with. They are fabricated by hand that is why we are creating smaller batches initially. Generally is takes about 10-15 business days to get them finished.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I have some questions regarding the power figures vs performance:

It is stated the following:
280 WHP* PHASE 1 RELEASED/AVAILABLE
310 WHP* PHASE 2 RELEASED/AVAILABLE
340 WHP* PHASE 3 RELEASED/AVAILABLE

and
"QTR Mile Trap Speed: 114.9MPH" --> Same information also present in the video --> In the movie there is mentioned some wheel spin but this doesn't affect negatively the trap speed but only the 1/4 mille time (usually it increases the trapspeed)

My car has 247 WHP (270 Engine Hp) - same value on 3 consecutive dyno tests without cooling.

I tested my car (also with a vbox - 10 Hz) on a private straight road and I got 116 Mph exit speed (which translates into even more power). I didn't have a very good grip at the start so the time is not that good, however I was more interested in the maximum speed.
I attached the image but I can also provide the vbox file to those interested.

My questions are
1) How come with 247 WHP (real figure) is so close in performance to one with 340 WHP? With 340 WHP this car should absolutely fly (340 WHP is around 380 at the engine) ... I can't even imagine how fast an alfa with 340 WHP would be!
2) How come there is no other tuner that comes even remotely close to these power figures?

Attachments

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I have some questions regarding the power figures vs performance:

It is stated the following:
280 WHP* PHASE 1 RELEASED/AVAILABLE
310 WHP* PHASE 2 RELEASED/AVAILABLE
340 WHP* PHASE 3 RELEASED/AVAILABLE

and
"QTR Mile Trap Speed: 114.9MPH" --> Same information also present in the video --> In the movie there is mentioned some wheel spin but this doesn't affect negatively the trap speed but only the 1/4 mille time (usually it increases the trapspeed)

My car has 247 WHP (270 Engine Hp) - same value on 3 consecutive dyno tests without cooling.

I tested my car (also with a vbox - 10 Hz) on a private straight road and I got 116 Mph exit speed (which translates into even more power). I didn't have a very good grip at the start so the time is not that good, however I was more interested in the maximum speed.
I attached the image but I can also provide the vbox file to those interested.

My questions are
1) How come with 247 WHP (real figure) is so close in performance to one with 340 WHP? With 340 WHP this car should absolutely fly (340 WHP is around 380 at the engine) ... I can't even imagine how fast an alfa with 340 WHP would be!
2) How come there is no other tuner that comes even remotely close to these power figures?
Stock trap speed is 108mph.

What type of dyno did you put the car on? 2WD? 4WD? If 4WD how were the rollers linked.

A 115mph trap speed = 331WHP.

We had issues with traction through 3rd gear. We will be retesting once the weather warms up a bit and the rear tires are replaced. If you are spinning the wheels and fighting for traction through 2nd and 3rd gear, it will absolutely impact trap speed.

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pretry bold numbers.

I hope, someday, they can be measured up in real life environment, against all the other offers out there.
These are the numbers that were measured on our HLS dyno, what we have advertised are the median results that were gathered.

I think it would be interesting to put up a car with our calibration and stock turbo VS a stand alone & hybrid turbo and see what is what.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I could be wrong, but I interpret the numbers on EC's website to be estimated hp at the crank measured at the wheels. I don't believe that a stock 4c produces 227 at the wheels as the baseline dyno on EC's website shows. That's just how the dyno estimated crank hp based on whp measurements.

Is that correct?

1 - 20 of 221 Posts