·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Im doing it also , just waiting for labor day to end ....feedback please

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Anyone running phase 2 plus pops and bangs want to explain the new sound? I'm about to pull the trigger and am unsure
I am. I had Phase 2 without it and now have Phase 2 with pops and bangs. I have zero regrets and wouldn’t want to get a tune without it. The exhaust just rumbles more and and the pops and gurgling of the exhaust is just so fun to hear. And after a short while, you learn to control the sound a bit and it becomes sort of a game. And then every once in a while you get a surprise super loud pop that you weren’t expecting and it just puts a big smile on your face and makes you laugh.

If your exhaust is already loud and you love it, you’ll just love it even more. It doesn’t make the exhaust any louder, it just gives it some added noises that are a hell of a lot of fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
298 Posts
Anyone running phase 2 plus pops and bangs want to explain the new sound? I'm about to pull the trigger and am unsure
worth it 100 x over!!!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
I like the last voice-over comment. Says it all!
Haha fresh 18 yo kid from my work has a accord euro with a exhaust and loved it.. I told him to come have a listen hahah he wet himself

·
Registered
298 Posts
I ordered mine tonight , and took out my ecu for shipping tomorrow, hopefully i get it next asap .....hows the power difference feel ?

Considerable after a couple of drives. Initially I didn’t notice but 2-3 in wow was like night and day

·
Registered
56 Posts
Very happy with the phase 2 with pops and bangs /V2 intake , great noises and really pulls in 4th gear , i definitely recommend this tune

Do the pops come on downshifts?or just when throttle is released?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Ill need more time to answer that , you really hear a lot in manual mode when you let off the gas .....or if you simply put your foot on the pedal you get a constant rumble.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Do the pops come on downshifts?or just when throttle is released?
I don't really notice any pops on the downshifts, but they sound good.

When you initiate the pops n bangs their sound is RPM based so 2nd gear at 40-50mph is going to sound like a drive by shooting whereas 4th gear at 40-50mph is going to sound like a conservative rumble.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Where have you been bro , i even messaged you to see if your were ok

·
Registered
126 Posts
It will be interesting to see if/when tuning impacts transmission durability. Normally, I'm a crazy - tuner guy (actually do it as a full time job), but I also respect (actually fear, if I am to be completely honest) the input shaft (s) torque limit.

I will live vicariously through you guys! :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Finally got all the parts installed for phase 3 and wow, def a huge power difference, much smoother power distribution, and she's loud!! My only issue is it's running soo rich. Like if I stay stationary, I don't want to breath almost. Anybody else running rich??

I def can't drive it like this, so I guess it would need a tune..... :confused:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
So you installed the v2 and intercooler without the tune ?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
The smell is becuse of the down pipe , yes you need the tune .....its not running rich there is just no converter , so the smells come out ......can you send an audio file id love to hear it . Im about to do mine as well

161 - 180 of 221 Posts