Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen an order form? I know a brochure was leaked on line that showed some differences to the launch and base models but I would love to know what options are going to be available after the launch cars come out. Not sure at this point if I want a launch car or want to wait and get one as light weight as possible.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Where are you located? If you are in the USA you may stand a chance of getting a LE, but otherwise you're going to be out of luck. I doubt there is going to be a lighter version of the 4C either. At the launch of the 4C Wester mentioned that there will be a track suspension and tyre option available, so everything points to it being as light as they want it to be.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been on the list for almost two years and I'm told I'm second for whatever that's worth. It's with one of the largest Fiat dealers in TX and supposedly one of only a few in the country that already has a dedicated sales and service building for AR.

I don't think they're going to make a lighter version but like with the Elise you can option the car so it carries less and is mre raw. Examples are the halogen headlamps, cloth interior, etc. I just want to know how you can configure a car before I take the optioned for you LE.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts