Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been racking my brains about how to keep virulsweet occupied whilst he waits (im)patiently for AR to get back to him with 4C progress reports ;)

This is my attempt.

I'm going to get another temporary car whilst I wait for the 4C. This will be a daily driver and I don't want to get something new as it will be used for work, visiting clients etc. and parked in places I have no control over.

I've whittled it down to a couple of cars:
1. 2010 Alfa GT (3.2 V6) http://tinyurl.com/kjdoj9x
2. 2012 Abarth 500 Esseesse http://tinyurl.com/ltk932k

There are obvious pro's and con's for both, but I'd like to know from my esteemed colleagues on the forum which one they would chose and why. So let the comments flow..

·
Registered
446 Posts
hehe... You are a good man!

As for the cars I would have to say the 500 as I have one and it is a cracking car. Fun, simple although not too fast

·
Registered
138 Posts
I highly recommend the Mito QV, its my everyday car and its a great all rounder, not as sharp as a 500 Abarth but much more comfortable, and the multiair engine is cracking, plus the Sabelt seats :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Not sure what part of the world you're in or what your needs are but how about a Jeep Wrangler or a LR Defender. Always fun and useful.

·
Registered
858 Posts
lets work on the APP for AR/Maserati/Adler factorys, Vid shows PC's
at every work station,ie Virul your monocoque done Carbon Fibre nicely baked:cool:

Virul
MX5 do for now heatwave in uk:)

Mazda already annouced new MX5 with Alfa 2014 AR 4C Spyder circa 2015

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After driving both a GT and 500SS today, I think I'll go with a 500. Almost the same thrill for far less fuel consumption.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Deppio,

You own a Cali.. Offcourse the 500 SS is gonna feel like its not to fast.. lol

Its a pretty nippy car tho.. Loads of fun to drive

I am currently driving a Abart Punto Scorpione (500 had some service issues.. See my Rant in SA lounge on AO). Now this Punto Scorpione is a fantastic car.. Best thing launched by FIAT in a while (except the hefty price tag).

Go for the 500SS Kaliber

1 - 7 of 7 Posts