Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Aside from the wheels, I have your twin! The red interior wasn’t my ideal choice, but love it now.

Enjoy in good health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Sir I think it's a super color combo. You do the same!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
My winter mod list consisted of the following:
Wrapped my marker lights - bought some pearl white vinyl on amazon and it's a pretty close match.
Novitec Corse+ Black coilover and some adjustable end links I found in a thread here.
GMS uniballs - These weren't the easiest thing in the world to install. Had to modify my janky harbor freight press and make fixtures to properly press them in. Can't believe you can buy steel cut to length online.
Jamies Blocks
centerline ti lugs
braided stainless brake lines
raybestos track pads - might as well give them a try.
custom brake cooling. Probably not the best but I'm going to give it a try
powerflex engine bushing deal
picked up inokinetic harness bar and harnesses locally
Also had a friend help me pick up a pair of Recaro buckets in Chicago. Just haven't gone up to get them yet.
IMG_3144.JPG
IMG_3149.JPG
IMG_3194.JPG
IMG_3195.JPG
IMG_3197.JPG
IMG_3254.JPG
IMG_3262.JPG
IMG_3272.JPG
IMG_3274.JPG

·
Super Moderator
14,713 Posts
Liking the brake cooling. Nicely done!
More details on that appreciated, when you get the chance (sources, or were all the bits custom?).

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
4,063 Posts
Glad you are finally posting.....and welcome. Nice set of mods. Be careful with that Madreperla White. Next to impossible to match if you have to respray. Knowing that I let my wife talk me into that color for her 2018 car..thus far it is still virgin 🙄

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Liking the brake cooling. Nicely done!
More details on that appreciated, when you get the chance (sources, or were all the bits custom?).
I purchased Verus Engineering Backing Plates for a WRX or STI and adapted them to the factory backing plates. The hose and naca ducts I purchased from Pegasus Auto Racing Supplies. I'm not sure it's the best solution, but didn't want to cut radiator duct and figured any attempt at cooling was better than none.

Glad you are finally posting.....and welcome. Nice set of mods. Be careful with that Madreperla White. Next to impossible to match if you have to respray. Knowing that I let my wife talk me into that color for her 2018 car..thus far it is still virgin 🙄
Thanks Sir. I do love this color combo and I definitely wanted the akra exhaust. Fingers crossed no future paintwork required. :) Best of luck with your 2018!

Been down that PPF route with my last out-of-state car purchase. :LOL:

Took a good 30-45 mins to apply the "PPF". :whistle:
It sure is worth the time investment for bugs alone!

·
Registered
757 Posts
Been down that PPF route with my last out-of-state car purchase. :LOL:

Took a good 30-45 mins to apply the "PPF". :whistle:

Hmmmmm....wondering if the ITALIA owners can get away with the permanent Duct Tape PPF and $ave!
Sorry, must be sunstroke from my spider drive yesterday lol :LOL:

21 - 30 of 30 Posts