Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

361 - 380 of 380 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #361
Tomorrow is going to be super nice, but I have a little bit of a situation.
I have a cancer bloodwork follow up appointment for my greyhound at the oncologist down the road at 8:30am.
[He is in remission, thanks for asking]

I was going to show up with the grocery getter and puppy between 9:15 and 9:30 at the grocery store [Wegmans]
Driving up to Fort Washington just won't work time wise.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Looks like good turnout, was this Malvern Wegmans? We take a cat with cancer to Hope over in Malvern (excellent vet for cancers, been taking our cat there for 8ish years, expected 6 months).

Mom has Italian Greyhound, hope yours is smarter than the Italians. Love dogs, too much effort required though (part of why no kids).

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #364
It was one of the best turnouts I have ever seen at the Wegmans.
Sidney is extremely smart, super chill and very playful. There was a little girl who had sneakers that sounded like a dog toy every time she stepped. His ears kept popping up and he finally figured out it was her shoes. She was very happy to pet him, so it worked out for both of them
:)
Unfortunately got bad news, the cancer has come back, so we have to wait until tuesday to see if it's just being resistant to the current medications or if it has changed.
Hope is amazing for this. We see Dr. Clifford.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Best of luck on the news, for us the pets are the spoiled kids. So tough when they don’t feel good and can’t verbalize reason. As you are aware, you couldn’t be going to a better clinic than Hope.

Will eventually catch you at a cars coffee or car show.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Wegmans was jumping.

Expect a ban soon.

What is it with people who won't spend two bucks on Wegmans coffee, but use the bathroom and then drop their Dunkin Donuts cup in Wegmans grocery cart?

I hate people. I socialize with the few decent ones.

When the cars were rolling out, once again the man children could not control their adrenaline and sped off racing down the road.

Like every other gathering in the USA. Too many ignorant people.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #370
I'm skipping C&C today. I'm going to Ephrta tomorrow for a large motorcycle gathering.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Anyone from on here? Route 100 and Route 113 intersection in Exton. I was headed home tonight in my yellow 4C after a quick drive (been out of town for couple weeks). First time to see one on the road if you don't count seeing Ryuk over near McLaren dealership during a cars coffee.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #373
Little bit of late notice but for you local peeps, if you have nothing going on after the F1 Race.

10th Annual Drive Out Hunger Car Show & Food Drive

Please bring 3 non-perishable/non-expired food items
Benefits the Chester County Food Bank

$100 cash drawing for Day of Show participants
Custom trophies awarded for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, peoples choice and more
50/50
Food, music and more

·
Registered
324 Posts
Anyone going planning to attend the car show at Morgantown on Sat? May end up going over, not sure yet, if do don’t know if will take SLK or the “fucking turd”.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #377
Unfortunately not me, obviously by the time.

Phil/Greg

I'm not going to be able to make the wine tour next weekend.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Black Pantera, black 308gtb and a red 25th anniversary countach were nice to see. Couple of red 88 fiery gt (mine was 88 gt black). Not bad considering we showed just before 3.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #379
That Pantera sounds awesome. Put that down as another car I would but instead of a C8
I do like the Fiero GT's. They were way ahead of their time. Same with the second generation Toyota MR2

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
@RYUK
@greg

Probably not doing Fall Tour tomorrow (27 Oct) because it is supposed to be a washout, and just I am getting over a head cold, and don't need to be out and about on a chilly, rainy day with a big work week ahead.

We can agree to meet at one last Cars 'n' Coffee, get breakfast or lunch, etc over the next few weeks.

361 - 380 of 380 Posts