Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

i have a 4c with parrot asteroid classic update. Do you guys know if I can update my software and change the language from english to italian ?
Thanks (y)

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
5,486 Posts
The firmware updates were issued specific to a language/country. Once installed you can't change the language from the software or menu.
Sadly...the support for the Parrot radio has gone away so unless a Forum member has the update file and can send it to you....you are out of luck. Also....while I have the one for English language, it is the Parrot logo version so you loose the ALFA emblem on start up on the radio.
I recommend seeing if any Italian Forum members have the specific file you need. I do have one other version for the Netherlands which does have the ALFA logo but that won't help you.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just change my ITAL version to Dutch like RKBerta stated with logo. An upload from the ITAL version was not posible (sorry).

Unfourtunally navigation like WASE and app SPOTIFY do not work any longer while Android is to old on the latest version for this system...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts