Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any idea what this part number would be or if it is available to purchase. I noticed this when i had my car on the lift. You can see a nice chunk out of the bottom of the rear diffuser. It looks pretty easy to replace. Bolt off and bolt back on but i need to order the part first. 2015 LE 4C. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,711 Posts
Wow, how did that hapen?

The good news is that they should all be the same part.
And yes, they are dirt simple to remove and replace

This comes off with 4 Torx T30 bolts/washers along the front, 2 more in the middle, 4 #5 Allen bolts in the fins, and 3 Philips screws along the back, tied into the rear bumper.

Sadly, I cannot help with the part number. I'm sure someone here can, though.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Any dealer can get that part for you, just call one. If you want to look for a cheaper online source see if the dealer will tell you the part number.

·
Super Moderator
13,711 Posts
I thought that he was referring to the centre aluminum plate under the car. Perhaps I've got it wrong, but that looks like it has a chunk out of it?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that seems like its the piece.

I have no idea how that happened. I'm thinking it happened before I got the car. At least that is what I am going with. it will be fixed either way.

·
Registered
525 Posts
There are several people on here that are parting out cars that have been wrecked if I were you I would reach out to them. You can probably pick one up pretty cheap. I can't 8 Imagine this being a part that was already grabbed up. . Do a search for parting out 4C. it should pull up.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The part new is $632.00 your price $499.00 available.

Thanks Alfissimo. ! I confirmed that the part number is 68283196AA. Is that what you show? when you say your price is $499 and available is that from you? do you sell OEM Alfa Parts? what would it coyt to ship to Texas USA?

last 8 digits of the VIN are FM 144791 in case you need it.

47 Posts
Hi,

Yes I sell OEM and performance parts. I have been Selling only Alfa parts for 21 years.

The part number is correct. Let me get a quote for shipment. $499 is cost to you plus whatever shipping is. I am also giving you a forum discount so $479.00

Let me know your zip code please. Roughly $25.00 to ship.

Thanks for the VIN

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi,

Yes I sell OEM and performance parts. I have been Selling only Alfa parts for 21 years.

The part number is correct. Let me get a quote for shipment. $499 is cost to you plus whatever shipping is. I am also giving you a forum discount so $479.00

Let me know your zip code please. Roughly $25.00 to ship.

Thanks for the VIN

75033 is the zip code

1 - 19 of 19 Posts