Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
My car came with satin silver mirror covers - which the original person who sp7ec'd the car paid £350 for! That is ludicrous...and I don't love them to be honest.
I would only swap them out for Carbon ones.
My understanding is that Fiat 500 covers are a direct replacement (2015 onwards only). But Fiat only made carbon 'effect' mirror covers.

I assume that the ones which are on the 4C LE (and optioned SE's) are actually carbon fibre?

Although I would like the carbon fibre covers, I am not prepared to pay the crazy prices I've seen for them.

Is there a Fiat alternative which I can use?
If you want actual fiat group parts you could try the real carbon mirrors fitted to the Abarth 695 Ferrari tributo or Biposto models but from memory they were ridiculously expensive,

Aftermarket items like Koshi might be a better bet :smile2:

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Wish we had a trunk button :(

But then we would need an electric popper and that would add weight. :laugh:
The key does seem to exactly like my wife's Fiat 500 key, except with a different cover. I'm happy with the truck release right where it is, thank you very much. What the key can do, and I really like this, is roll down the windows. Hold the unlock button down for a few seconds and the windows will roll down. Great on a hot day to let the heat spill out before getting in.

Reactions: Logatr

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
5,357 Posts
The key does seem to exactly like my wife's Fiat 500 key, except with a different cover. I'm happy with the truck release right where it is, thank you very much. What the key can do, and I really like this, is roll down the windows. Hold the unlock button down for a few seconds and the windows will roll down. Great on a hot day to let the heat spill out before getting in.
The key fob window roll down trick is also handy if someone (usually on purpose) parks way to close to you making it hard to get in. JUst put the windows down, reach in and release the emergency brake and push the car back so you can open the door. And don't forget to leave a really nasty note on the AHs car.

·
Registered
326 Posts
:surprise: Learn something new everyday

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Key is that of a Giulietta. Windscreen wiper fits an F40 and several BMW. Gear steering wheel flippers are Giulietta. Rear reflector is from a Lancia Ypsilon.
"Insect" lights and wiring are ...bespoke.

·
Registered
749 Posts
The grommets on the engine cover are the same as from a Jeep Grand Cherokee. $62 from Alfa, $8 from the local Jeep place. The trunk light is the same as a Fiat Punto I believe. The seats are the same as the ones at the local park (at least they feel the same, lol).

21 - 27 of 27 Posts