Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greeting to all fellow 4C owners. Got my 2015 LE from Torrance California. Bought it from the nicest ex 4C owner ever! It was picked up in Torrance on Friday May 21 and delivered to my home in Sandy Springs Ga. on Monday May 24. Life is Good!
Congrats on a great 4C Forum! I’m a long time DIY car guy so I’m Looking forward to spending lots of time cruising the Forum. Also looking forward to meeting up with BNKRPT here in the ATL area. Thinking of heading over to ATL’s Caffeine and Octane this Sunday.

·
Premium Member
2,007 Posts
Welcome! I think I know which LE that is and, if so, that’s a really clean and well cared for car. Congrats!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Greeting to all fellow 4C owners. Got my 2015 LE from Torrance California. Bought it from the nicest ex 4C owner ever! It was picked up in Torrance on Friday May 21 and delivered to my home in Sandy Springs Ga. on Monday May 24. Life is Good!
Congrats on a great 4C Forum! I’m a long time DIY car guy so I’m Looking forward to spending lots of time cruising the Forum. Also looking forward to meeting up with BNKRPT here in the ATL area. Thinking of heading over to ATL’s Caffeine and Octane this Sunday. View attachment 118268 View attachment 118269
FJ
Congrats on a great 4C Forum! I’m a long time DIY car guy so I’m Looking forward to spending lots of time cruising the Forum. Also looking forward to meeting up with BNKRPT here in the ATL area. Thinking of heading over to ATL’s Caffeine and Octane this Sunday. View attachment 118268 View attachment 118269
Thanks John! It was owned by Jerome the original owner who is a member of the Forum. He’s a super nice guy and yes, it’s a very clean, well cared for car.

·
Registered
331 Posts
LE #302 here. I'm basically down the street from you in Cumberland. ;)

·
Registered
699 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,754 Posts
Welcome!

Congratulations on scoring such a clean LE. Sounds like a match made in Heaven.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Just got my LE(362) one week ago. This one was well taken care of like mine. How many miles? Mine had 3974. Best of luck with it.

·
Super Moderator
1,961 Posts
It’s great to have you here Peppydee, and that is great score finding that 4C. Looks an other white Italian beauty in the driveway.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Congratulations on the ride!
There is probably around 20 4c owners here in the Atlanta area. Occasionally a few get together and do a North GA drive. It is a blast. Not 100% on making caffeine and octane this weekend but sure our paths will cross eventually.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congratulations on the ride!
There is probably around 20 4c owners here in the Atlanta area. Occasionally a few get together and do a North GA drive. It is a blast. Not 100% on making caffeine and octane this weekend but sure our paths will cross eventually.
WOW!!! 20 Owners in the Atlanta area! That’s impressive! A drive through the North Ga mountains is definitely in order!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It’s great to have you here Peppydee, and that is great score finding that 4C. Looks an other white Italian beauty in the driveway.
Thanks Rainier G! Yes, my everyday drive is my 500 Abarth! Can’t think of a better everyday drive to step into after parking the 4C in the garage😄

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
5,129 Posts
Congrats on the LE.....they are fantastic cars. Mine is #498 LE. That little sweet heart needs her own 4C! Got this one for my two grandkids to share. She outgrew it so now the boy has it all to himself. They were selling these at Walmart on line a year ago.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Congrats on the LE.....they are fantastic cars. Mine is #498 LE. That little sweet heart needs her own 4C! Got this one for my two grandkids to share. She outgrew it so now the boy has it all to himself. They were selling these at Walmart on line a year ago.
Thanks RKBerta! I’ll have to keep an eye out for one of those kiddie 4C. Very cool!

·
Registered
701 Posts
If you guys sign up for the AROC membership there is a lunch by the lake at someone's house on Lake Lanier on June 19th that I have RSVP'd to attend. Would be cool to get a bunch of 4C there, and meet most of you locals.

·
Registered
331 Posts
...there is a lunch by the lake at someone's house on Lake Lanier on June 19th that I have RSVP'd to attend. Would be cool to get a bunch of 4C there, and meet most of you locals.
That would be Frank's house -- A true Alfisti. Unfortunately I'll be out of town that weekend.

Last time I was there we had some issues trying to navigate out the driveway... ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts