Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
161 - 180 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was out and about again this weekend at an event at a nearby high speed test facility. Mercedes decided to invite us to try out their new AMG GT R and GT R Pro on track with the AMG academy drivers which allowed for a few pics relevant to this thread (and a few extras). It was my first time on a high speed banked oval.

We convoyed with some interesting machinery - these guys are great to chat to and enjoy their cars properly... many have or have previously owned Alfas as well. On the day though I was (as usual) the only Alfa representative LOL. Somewhat off the topic, I am considering adding a McLaren 570S to my mini-fleet at some point, but the 720S you see in the pics is absolutely nuts - has a Capristo exhaust as well.

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Do we baby our cars more or does the 4c get a bad rap about its paint. In most of the pictures the 4c paint looks much better.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Do we baby our cars more or does the 4c get a bad rap about its paint. In most of the pictures the 4c paint looks much better.
Found out the RC paint is much better compared previous Opel Speedster/Lotus Elise paints (y)

Reactions: goldmax

·
Registered
2015 Alfa Romeo 4C Launch Edition #444
108 Posts
Found on instagram View attachment 116822

Inviato dal mio RMX1931 utilizzando Tapatalk
LOL does this make me IG famous? This photo is my car far left. With my friends (Lambo/Audi/Audi). Out on A cruise a few weeks ago. It is funny In person how “big/tall” my 4C looks next to Perf’ Lambo. Also how solid white/pure white his car is next to my pearl white car; ends up making my car almost look “dirty” —-

That said this photo is wide angle mode iPhone 12, so it is slightly off/distorted because of that. :)

161 - 180 of 197 Posts