Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My ultimate dream alfa is the Alfaholics GTV. Luckily one came available here in Canada. The previous owner spent well over $60K in parts. Orignal single stage oil based paint was resprayed 10 years ago. Best of all, it's a manual.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,500 Posts
She’s a beauty. Will you get first dibs if it goes up for sale or be caught in the middle of a bidding war? I can see many an Alfista wanting to get behind the wheel of that. Or is it yours now? If so, great job in getting hold of it.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She’s a beauty. Will you get first dibs if it goes up for sale or be caught in the middle of a bidding war? I can see many an Alfista wanting to get behind the wheel of that. Or is it yours now? If so, great job in getting hold of it.
It's all mine. Just waiting for the enclosed transporter to be full. In this market, it might take a while.

·
Registered
649 Posts
It's all mine. Just waiting for the enclosed transporter to be full. In this market, it might take a while.
since I get all kinds of STUPID and crazy spam emails, let me write my first:

Dear Sir Nimo,
It is with great pleasure to congratulate you on your recent purchase of the ALFA GTV. In order to assure that it will meet all of the Local, Provincccials (mispelled on purpose) and Federal requirements would you please sign over the ownership temporarily to LPSPEEDSTER et.al. If you follow this course immediately, we can guarrrantee (mispelled on purpose) your future uninterrupted enjoyment of same. Please further provide your banking and credit card information as the current pandemic may require us to utilize additional safety measures as per govermnnent (mispelled on purpose) regulations. We look forward to getting you behind the wheel of your wonderful vehicle guaranteeing the utmost safety!

Attn:
LPSPEEDSTER
Provincccials Departments of Vehicles and Safety Regulations.
123 Govermnnent Drive, Canada.
1.888.555.AUTO

·
Registered
Alfa Rosso 2016 4C Spider + 1984 Ferrari 308QV Targa + 1981 Delorean DMC12 Grey Interior
204 Posts
Anticipation must make you drunk, please share videos! That 240hp nat asp 2.3 should've been what the 4c had as base, mito "QV" manual, and our current spec+ (plus phase 2 tune, so to speak) with some capable suspension design (ah if only VW owned Alfa...) As the QV.
I'd have the base, and save up for one of these GTV's as my "sport utility" = driving nirvana.
Congratulations!

·
Super Moderator
14,482 Posts
Nice!
Congrats.

Not sure where it is coming from, but I can give these guys a thumbs up. They brought my white car from Vancouver to London. Just have to be patient as they need to fill a load (and as you say, in this market, there will not be as much call for that).

·
Registered
364 Posts
Would like to see interior pics if you have any.

I don't know how many of you follow Bring A Trailer (online car auction site for enthusiasts cars) but they did record business in April and the auction results in May suggest another very strong month. So cars are selling and at high prices.

For instance, $138k (w/commish) for a 1,900 mile 04 NSX

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
3,974 Posts
I think I may have seen that car when the previous owner drove down to Detroit Michigan for some work. There are a couple of the ALFAholics cars locally. One is owned by Ralph Giles. His is amazing! It has the Webers converted to electronic fuel injection. There is a shop here that specializes in the conversions to GTAm spec with carbon fiber drive shaft, fuel injection, flares, etc.

Congrats on the car. Tip...look into either a panhard assembly or sliding block assembly to keep the rear differential/axle from moving side to side. Makes a huge difference...I had that on my 1970 ALFA Duetto.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
OMG... Beautiful Car! Major Congratulations!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
My ultimate dream alfa is the Alfaholics GTV. Luckily one came available here in Canada. The previous owner spent well over $60K in parts. Orignal single stage oil based paint was resprayed 10 years ago. Best of all, it's a manual.
One of my favorite cars, awesome !

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
3,974 Posts
Any updates when it shows up in your garage? Looking for more pictures and details when it does.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts