Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
thought these might come in handy
you access this fuse box by removing the 3 screws on the bottom of the passenger foot rest, one screw on the right side, and one hidden screw underneath the climate control towards the firewall
the entire metal chassis is grounded, that's where I attached the ground for the Alpine KTP-445U amp I installed.
I tapped into the thick red cable, I believe that's the input cable for the entire fuse panel.
this cable I believe comes from the engine side fuse box, it's hooked up to the 70 amp Body Controller.

· Registered
14 Posts
thought these might come in handy
you access this fuse box by removing the 3 screws on the bottom of the passenger foot rest, one screw on the right side, and one hidden screw underneath the climate control towards the firewall
the entire metal chassis is grounded, that's where I attached the ground for the Alpine KTP-445U amp I installed.
I tapped into the thick red cable, I believe that's the input cable for the entire fuse panel.
this cable I believe comes from the engine side fuse box, it's hooked up to the 70 amp Body Controller.

Thanks for posting this, it help me out.(y)

· Super Moderator
4C SE, Giulietta Vel, 147, Sud, Guzzi 1100 Sport, Guzzi Le Mans MkV
13,569 Posts
Thanks for posting this, it help me out.(y)
Hey ‘Dude, You’re reminding me of a Bot with your repetitive posting. Show us a pic of your 4C and introduce yourself please. There were no photos in kmarei’s post as it is 8 years and a couple of platform changes old.

· Registered
14 Posts
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Land vehicle

So saying "Thank You" in a repetitive manner and been grateful for the good information in this forum, somehow offends you. That's the reason why the majority of people don't post and only read in forums. My apology goes to you.

· Super Moderator
4C SE, Giulietta Vel, 147, Sud, Guzzi 1100 Sport, Guzzi Le Mans MkV
13,569 Posts
View attachment 139065

So saying "Thank You" in a repetitive manner and been grateful for the good information in this forum, somehow offends you. That's the reason why the majority of people don't post and only read in forums. My apology goes to you.
Not offensive at all….You just sounded like a bot posting the same thing on a number of threads....Call me jaded and cynical but I’m sick of them (bots). Very pleased you’re not a bot….I‘m pretty sure I posted that somewhere else too. Apologies for being somewhat terse.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts