Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed that my passenger door has a plug in the hole on the back under the lock, but the drivers door does not. Can someone confirm if this should be there and is there a function as it seems to have a slot?
IMG_0161.JPG
IMG_0162.JPG

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
4,071 Posts
Answer.....look on drivers side for key hole....it is there right. Now look on passenger door and it isn't. Believe your question is answered in the owners manual ;-)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the answer Mr Holmes. Good to know. Surprised that they did not put a plug in the unused hole to prevent water ingress and to finish it off in a more polished way....
Watson

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
4,071 Posts
I still have pondered why they did it that way.....seems it would have been fine to just put a standard key lock on the exterior of the door....guess you have to be Italian to know why.

·
Registered
882 Posts
After almost one year of ownership I discovered that this car has heated mirrors. I guess each time I was so excited to drive the car that I never cared what each button is doing. Now that I have heated mirrors and I am not driving the car I wonder why do we have heated mirrors: It's not a car that stays outside in the winter :)

Probably I will need a few good years to discover hidden holes in the doors :))))

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
4,071 Posts
After almost one year of ownership I discovered that this car has heated mirrors. I guess each time I was so excited to drive the car that I never cared what each button is doing. Now that I have heated mirrors and I am not driving the car I wonder why do we have heated mirrors: It's not a car that stays outside in the winter :)

Probably I will need a few good years to discover hidden holes in the doors :))))
I hear that the 4Cs have a windshield wiper also ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts