Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Wow. Wish you could import that. Awesome car. Definitely couldn't replicate it for anything close to that price.

·
Super Moderator
9,037 Posts
Is it a 2litre or a1750 or is there any difference? 😉 :rolleyes:😟 I wonder how Leon$ Nemesis issue is progressing? By his report his was a very pretty and expensive body kit and allegedly not much else.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Is it a 2litre or a1750 or is there any difference? 😉 :rolleyes:😟 I wonder how Leon$ Nemesis issue is progressing? By his report his was a very pretty and expensive body kit and allegedly not much else.
Specs in German

Sonderausstattung: POGEA Umbaupaket zum Zeus 003 Umbaukosten 60000€
Front- und Heckschürze Carbon lackiert, Dach Carbon klar, Heckspoiler Carbon, Spiegel Carbon, Scoopheckklappe Carbon zur Be- und Entlüftung Motorraum, Getriebe schnellere Schaltzeiten und verstärkt, Turbolader überarbeitet, mittige zweiflutige Auspuffanlage, Schmiederäder Edison 18 + 19 Zoll, Innenausstattung überarbeitet mit Leder, Diffusor Carbon, Seitenspoiler Carbon, Änderung Ansaugung-Ölkühlung-Wasserkühlung, Anderung Motormanagement, Downpipe mit 200 cpi Euro 6 Katalysator, Fahrwerkspaket Race/Rennsport, Sachsenringabstimmung, Hebeliftanlage 8 cm Vorderachse, grosses Navi mit Kamera vorne und hinten, Lenkrad beledert in schwarz und Wagenfarbe und 12 Uhr Markierung, Bremssättel gelb lackiert und Yellow Stuff Bremsbeläge vo und hinten, Frontschürze matt klar foliert. Einzelstück!!!!!!!! Diese Auto wurde extra für meine Frau Oksana gebaut und sind beide limitiert!!!!!!!!

Weitere Ausstattung:
Abdeckplane mit Logo Alfa Romeo 4C, Airbag Fahrer-/Beifahrerseite, Antriebs-Schlupfregelung (ASR), Audiosystem: Radio-Basisanlage mit CD und MP3, Außenspiegel Wagenfarbe, Bi-LED-Scheinwerfer, Bremsassistent (HBA / EBA), Carbonabdeckung Scheinwerfer, Einparkhilfe hinten, Elektron. Differentialsperre (Q2), Fahrassistenz-System: Alfa Romeo D.N.A.-Fahrdynamik-System, Fahrassistenz-System: Berganfahrhilfe (Hill-Holder), Fußmatten, Getränkehalter, Heckleuchten LED, Karosserie: 2-türig, Lenksäule (Lenkrad) höhenverstellbar, Motor 1,8 Ltr. - 177 kW Turbo KAT, Motor-Schleppmoment-Regulator (MSR / EDC), Pedale Aluminium, Raucher-Paket, Reifen-Reparaturkit, Reifendruck-Kontrollsystem, Schadstoffarm nach Abgasnorm Euro 6, Sound-System, Stoßfänger hinten Sport-Design

Reactions: 4C-ophe

·
Super Moderator
9,037 Posts
Specs in German

Sonderausstattung: POGEA Umbaupaket zum Zeus 003 Umbaukosten 60000€
Front- und Heckschürze Carbon lackiert, Dach Carbon klar, Heckspoiler Carbon, Spiegel Carbon, Scoopheckklappe Carbon zur Be- und Entlüftung Motorraum, Getriebe schnellere Schaltzeiten und verstärkt, Turbolader überarbeitet, mittige zweiflutige Auspuffanlage, Schmiederäder Edison 18 + 19 Zoll, Innenausstattung überarbeitet mit Leder, Diffusor Carbon, Seitenspoiler Carbon, Änderung Ansaugung-Ölkühlung-Wasserkühlung, Anderung Motormanagement, Downpipe mit 200 cpi Euro 6 Katalysator, Fahrwerkspaket Race/Rennsport, Sachsenringabstimmung, Hebeliftanlage 8 cm Vorderachse, grosses Navi mit Kamera vorne und hinten, Lenkrad beledert in schwarz und Wagenfarbe und 12 Uhr Markierung, Bremssättel gelb lackiert und Yellow Stuff Bremsbeläge vo und hinten, Frontschürze matt klar foliert. Einzelstück!!!!!!!! Diese Auto wurde extra für meine Frau Oksana gebaut und sind beide limitiert!!!!!!!!

Weitere Ausstattung:
Abdeckplane mit Logo Alfa Romeo 4C, Airbag Fahrer-/Beifahrerseite, Antriebs-Schlupfregelung (ASR), Audiosystem: Radio-Basisanlage mit CD und MP3, Außenspiegel Wagenfarbe, Bi-LED-Scheinwerfer, Bremsassistent (HBA / EBA), Carbonabdeckung Scheinwerfer, Einparkhilfe hinten, Elektron. Differentialsperre (Q2), Fahrassistenz-System: Alfa Romeo D.N.A.-Fahrdynamik-System, Fahrassistenz-System: Berganfahrhilfe (Hill-Holder), Fußmatten, Getränkehalter, Heckleuchten LED, Karosserie: 2-türig, Lenksäule (Lenkrad) höhenverstellbar, Motor 1,8 Ltr. - 177 kW Turbo KAT, Motor-Schleppmoment-Regulator (MSR / EDC), Pedale Aluminium, Raucher-Paket, Reifen-Reparaturkit, Reifendruck-Kontrollsystem, Schadstoffarm nach Abgasnorm Euro 6, Sound-System, Stoßfänger hinten Sport-Design
So it’s a 1750. Good.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Leon delivered a crashed car and is in some serious trouble with Australian authorities from what I know.

i have been in a 2 year battle with FCA over a lemon law suit with mine. I’ve had the kit for almost 3 years now. The entire carbon kit sitting in a crate waiting for this headache with FCA to be over. I don’t want to go out and buy another till I get rid of this one. The kits quality is amazing. Eduard goes out of his way to make sure things are perfect and people are happy. That being said, he doesn’t tolerate stupidity or shady people. He is a perfectionist. I’ve know him for 6 years now. Luckily I have a Quad to drive in the meantime.

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Eduard goes out of his way to make sure things are perfect and people are happy. That being said, he doesn’t tolerate stupidity or shady people. He is a perfectionist.
This is exactly how I would describe him. He’s always been terrific to me and gone out of his way to be nice (like re-flashing my ECU for free to remove the vin lock when I changed 4Cs, or taking my ECU with him on his personal trip to save me shipping costs when he was coming to US anyways). He’s an extremely nice guy. A lot of the “stories” I’ve seen on here seem like BS. There’s two sides to everything.

·
Registered
399 Posts
This is exactly how I would describe him. He’s always been terrific to me and gone out of his way to be nice (like re-flashing my ECU for free to remove the vin lock when I changed 4Cs, or taking my ECU with him on his personal trip to save me shipping costs when he was coming to US anyways). He’s an extremely nice guy. A lot of the “stories” I’ve seen on here seem like BS. There’s two sides to everything.
we text one another almost every day. He and his family are great. We always get together when he is out here. And yes, he has on numerous occasions gone out of his way to help out. He even put on my KW coil overs for me when visiting me. I was procrastinating and he was like, we are doing this lol

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
This appears to be an Eduard appreciation thread. So I’ll add my 2 cents worth.

Once you have a particular perception of someone almost every act of theirs will reinforce that (often if it’s not even related). Back in 2014 I could see both sides of the “argument” that was taking place on this forum. And I found it frustrating that none of the parties involved were able to look past their cone of view.
And that was back when cracking the 4C ECU was still a dark art. Now literally everyone is doing it. There are even places here in Dubai that are offering quick upgrades by flashing the ECU. And some 4C owners are taking advantage of it (I think at their peril).
Personally I am a fan of his products, and feel that bad blood in general has denied some people here from experiencing his workmanship. But to each his own I guess.

This reminds me, I need to get the ECU back to him so he can reflash it, as it’s still locked on my previous 4C.

“Hi, my name is Clint, and I’m a Pogea fanboy”.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I'm a fan of his body parts, but they don't seem to be really selling them so I'm chasing a Genova bumper I located. If all this COVID stuff wasn't happening I probably would have gone to the shop in Germany to try and buy some parts.

I'm not spending any time looking back at the specifics but Its frustrating when similar crap goes on pretty much everywhere, people that don't understand something of a technical nature 100% want to argue about it.

So far Pogea is the only one that has shown a 2.0L 4C on a dyno making the power they claimed.

Yesterday they said a Tesla can't be hacked.....Today its the C8 corvette and tomorrow you can't fit a 99mm crank into a 4C block.

·
Registered
649 Posts
60k euro
DanK, please play nicely!

View attachment 115081
This is no discussing about it but Alfaworks has also 2 running (as far i know) with a member on this forum also 🤟

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
We have 5 4C 2.0 litres running and a number of 1750's also running with the twin scroll turbo. We also have quite a lot of hybrid turbos out in the wild and hundreds of stage 1 tunes. Please also remember who it was who sorted the front geometry, who it was who sorted out the rear wishbones, who has the 3 fastest 1/4 mile times on the forum, sorry ladies and gentlemen for the rant but this is getting a little bit old hat! (and I am getting older and grumpier!)

Go read all about our 2.0 litre, Auto Italia is in the shops NOW!

·
Super Moderator
16,535 Posts
Not going to bring that skeleton back out of its casket.
There's an excellent reason that he is banned for life from this forum.
That says nothing about his technical abilities or his products. There have been lots of threads, both positive and negative, about those.

One thing's for sure - we won't be re-hashing that here.

As for the car, hope someone buys it and joins the forum to tell us all about it.

EDIT: that bit about "we won't be re-hashing that here" was meant as a shot across the bow for anyone (from either camp) who might like to do so.
Not abiding by this request will result in an unscheduled holiday from the forum.
Govern yourselves accordingly!

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Not going to bring that skeleton back out of its casket.
There's an excellent reason that he is banned for life from this forum.
That says nothing about his technical abilities or his products. There have been lots of threads, both positive and negative, about those.

One thing's for sure - we won't be re-hashing that here.

As for the car, hope someone buys it and joins the forum to tell us all about it.

EDIT: that bit about "we won't be re-hashing that here" was meant as a shot across the bow for anyone (from either camp) who might like to do so.
Not abiding by this request will result in an unscheduled holiday from the forum.
Govern yourselves accordingly!
I daren't even ask what happened back then

1 - 20 of 40 Posts