Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Truly sorry guys, I've obviously hit a sore spot complementing Pogea here. Like I said in my previous post "I'm not spending any time looking back at the specifics", that bs was before my time here.

@jamiealfa I always play nice! if you look I congratulated you and the AW team on social media for the article. I'm puzzled by the reaction, I buy AW products and I send business your way.

BTW, I can't find AI magazine here in Canada....can you put a copy in my next order?

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Leon delivered a crashed car and is in some serious trouble with Australian authorities from what I know.

i have been in a 2 year battle with FCA over a lemon law suit with mine. I’ve had the kit for almost 3 years now. The entire carbon kit sitting in a crate waiting for this headache with FCA to be over. I don’t want to go out and buy another till I get rid of this one. The kits quality is amazing. Eduard goes out of his way to make sure things are perfect and people are happy. That being said, he doesn’t tolerate stupidity or shady people. He is a perfectionist. I’ve know him for 6 years now. Luckily I have a Quad to drive in the meantime.
Hey Tom, I am trying to recall, but did you get rid of your 360?
Thanks and hope it all works out, looking forward to the install!

·
Premium Member
33 Stradale Tributo
107 Posts
“All wish to know, but few the price will pay.” :D
Edit: BTW, the price is time and effort.
I got tired out from searching 🥲 DM’s might do me best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,052 Posts
It
I can focus minds here, 500 Bhp in a 4C is about the same power to weight ratio as a Bugatti veyron, pretty special!;
It has me almost wishing a branch of my ancestors never left the mother country.
I’ll think about it after concentrating next on myself and suspension improvements. I can’t help thinking I’d eventually end up leaving the road backwards like a glowing tracer shell if I had that much power.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Even our 410 Bhp conversion puts you in McLaren territory!

Makes it look like good value for money in that context then, doesn't it!
My 400hp/522nm speedster (about 900kg) drove EVERYTHING to sh$t. Guess a 410 conversion with tct goes much harder...
Please,.....i want to stay oem...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Even our 410 Bhp conversion puts you in McLaren territory!

Makes it look like good value for money in that context then, doesn't it!
you tell them Jamie..the hours of RND are huge, I can imagine.I'm sure if people are seriously thinking about it they will contact you privately. good work keep it up.👍👍👍

·
Registered
654 Posts
Some specs i found about Zeus 3....

Few tuners dare to modify the Alfa Romeo 4C, and Pogea Racing is right there at the top of the industry. The German company’s latest evolution of the 4C tuning program is the ZEUS.003, which was designed by managing director Eva Pogea herself.
The third member of the Zeus limited edition is based on the coupe, and it’s 80 kilograms (176 pounds) lighter than the original. Tipping the scales at 899 kilograms (1,982 pounds), Double-Oh-Three stands out in the crowd thanks to Petrol Volturi Pearl paintwork over carbon-fiber elements, 18-inch wheels up front, and 19s for the rear axle.

Louvers on the sides of the engine cover, a rear wing, and black exhaust tips are a few other strong points of the exterior design. The color palette is more or less mirrored by the cockpit, where you’ll find seats that wouldn’t look out of place in a futuristic vehicle from Tron: Legacy. On the passenger side of the dashboard, Pogea Racing wrote “ZEUS.003 custom made for Oksana and Hans Buchban” to underline the exclusivity.

The Zeus package retails at 50,100 euros in Germany, which means that 003 costs more than a hundred grand. Pogea Racing built and sold four of ten Zeus models, and every single one of them is as unique as the customer’s customization choices.

Under the hood, the mid-engined 1750 turbo four-cylinder develops 355 ponies and 465 Nm at the crankshaft. That’s seriously more than the standard specification of the 1.75-liter engine, translating to 3.4 seconds to 100 km/h and 304 km/h on the Autobahn. The 76-mm exhaust system, CB camshafts, modified turbocharger, intake, cooling, fuel pump, and injectors are the secret to this suck-squeeze-bang-blow. The dual-clutch transmission has also been updated, now featuring Stage 3 software and ceramic clutch discs.

The 8.5x18” wheels up front are complemented by Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 225/40 rubber while the 9.5x19” rears level up to 265/35s, and yes, the suspension has been changed to coilovers from KW. The final detail of the build is the addition of an oil cooler, designed to keep the TCT gearbox and 1750 engine in check even when driven hard.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Hey Tom, I am trying to recall, but did you get rid of your 360?
Thanks and hope it all works out, looking forward to the install!
‘nope. I still have my 360. I don’t know if I’ll get rid of that car. All the work I’ve done to it converting it to a stradale. It’s such a pleasure to drive and still very quick. I don’t drive it as much lately since I got a Quadrifoglio. I love that car. 4 doors and crazy fast.
thanks for the kind words. Soon as I get this seto, I’ll post the progrss of the build.

·
Super Moderator
16,540 Posts
It seems that a couple of people refused to heed my "suggestion".
We won't be seeing them around here for a few weeks.
I trust nobody else wants a vacation at this time.

Thanks for playing nice, everybody else.

·
Registered
399 Posts
It seems that a couple of people refused to heed my "suggestion".
We won't be seeing them around here for a few weeks.
I trust nobody else wants a vacation at this time.

Thanks for playing nice, everybody else.
‘it’s funny John, I don’t know what I said, nor did I ever get a response to why or a reason why I had my account suspended, my post were friendly. What happened to forum pages being an open discussion and stating facts?

·
Super Moderator
9,052 Posts
‘it’s funny John, I don’t know what I said, nor did I ever get a response to why or a reason why I had my account suspended, my post were friendly. What happened to forum pages being an open discussion and stating facts?
Tom, at least you got a chance to come back. I got permanently kicked off an Alfasud Facebook forum for being ‘negative’ towards a Sud that was being sold at a used car dealership in Sydney for almost $30,000. A nice car but there were omissions in the sales info regarding the exhaust and the suspension refurb and I had the temerity to ask if it had a certificate from the Heritage Hub/Museo Historico to verify its authenticity and to see if the spare engine it came with actually matched the VIN for that car. There were also glaring errors in the advertisement, like body style: Spider and Gearbox: Manuel...Even the sale price varied on different pages. I couldn’t help but have a little fun with it. I’m passionate about my ‘Suds and if someone is asking that kind of money for one it better be right. I saw some things that weren’t. Someone took it personally. What I didn’t know was the relationship between car dealer and one of the admins. Ah, Facebook. Don’t you love it? At least you should know there are no ties between any of the moderators and vendors/site admins. We call it as we see it. Sometimes there’ll be disagreements but we try to be as fair as we can be. Sometimes, based on past experiences, there has been pre-emptive action before things get way out of hand. We very rarely remove anyone permanently (apart from suspected Spammers)...Eduard was the significant exception that comes to mind, but was before my time as a moderator.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts