1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would prefer a coupe with the carbon roof, Akropovic exhaust, Alpine option and sport suspension. Fender vents are a plus. I will entertain all offers.

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
I got to drive a 996 Turbo all 'murdered out' at a Cars and Coffee to test drive and identify a problem for fine older gentleman who had trouble with 1st gear. 1-2 was a sloppy, grindy mess. Damn, it pulled like a train. Big torques. :)

Poor guy though... he saved his whole life, retired and got the 996 turbo to have a gearbox problem. Anyway, it was wonky when I tested it with him in the passenger seat, but when I came back into the big parking lot, in 2nd, he asked why I was going through in 2nd. He said he would've downshifted into 1st before even turning into the parking lot. Ouch.

Yeah... don't do that.

Never saw him again.

@dansax , where ya located? You have a good wish list. Alpine wasn't an option; it was just a new head unit that was put into all 4Cs after Alfa ran out of bargain-basement Parrot models.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm on Long Island, Pt. Jeff. The alpine sub woofer was an option on later models

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The car is in amazing shape. People are stunned when they ask what year is it. If i had the garage room I would keep it and buy the 4C.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in a trade for a pristine 996 Turbo with 20,500 miles. PPF and ceramic coat. Ghosted flags and Porsche Crests.
I am interested! I have a 4C Spider but it should be
Hi, I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in a trade for a pristine 996 Turbo with 20,500 miles. PPF and ceramic coat. Ghosted flags and Porsche Crests.
I’m interested, I’ve had my 4C for about a year and looking to get into something different. Mine is 300+ Horsepower tuned and some other things, but I’ve been looking for something quicker. Please don’t kill me other 4C owners, its an incredible car, and the Akrapovic exhaust sounds amazing. Feel free to PM me at 760 213 3101

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks like I found my car. Porsche of Englewood has a LE with 3950 miles. They will do an even swap and are coming to me to flatbed my car to them. After they inspect my car and I look at theirs they will flatbed the 4C home to me. I'm very pleased. I believe the car is #336.

·
Registered
2015 Alfa 4C LE
50 Posts
Looks like I found my car. Porsche of Englewood has a LE with 3950 miles. They will do an even swap and are coming to me to flatbed my car to them. After they inspect my car and I look at theirs they will flatbed the 4C home to me. I'm very pleased. I believe the car is #336.
Awesome! I hope all works out for you. It’s definitely a good trade for them. They’ll be asking 70+ for your car. Did they have a price on the 4C? I wonder what dealers ask for them now. I picked up mine from CT with 1800 miles just under 50k a year ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You stole yours. The prices are going up quickly now that they no longer make them. Mine is $62,400 with 3974 miles. It has a built in K40 radar detector which is good.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts