Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Bump...Sigh...
Sadly yes. Car is sold. I don’t know exactly what to say. It’s unfortunate for so many reasons. I loved that car. It brought many a smile to my face through tough personal days. 1st world problems I know. But things are looking dark for the airline biz.
I hope the new owner gets as much pleasure from it as I did. Best car I ever owned. By a factor of 10.
I’ll miss the 4c group. Was a lot of fun
Good luck to everyone for the rest of this shit year. I hope it gets better.
stay safe and healthy but most important, stay happy.
Tom

·
Super Moderator
6,814 Posts
Sadly yes. Car is sold. I don’t know exactly what to say. It’s unfortunate for so many reasons. I loved that car. It brought many a smile to my face through tough personal days. 1st world problems I know. But things are looking dark for the airline biz.
I hope the new owner gets as much pleasure from it as I did. Best car I ever owned. By a factor of 10.
Tom
Oh Crap! Really sorry to hear the news Treetop...Don’t sign off. You never know. Another 4C might come into your life sooner than you think. I hope things improve in time as they surely will. It’s been good having you here and thanks for the good wishes. You too. All the best.

·
Super Moderator
14,722 Posts
Aw man, that sucks, Treetopflyer.

Thank you for sharing your experiences and enthusiasm with us, and for reminding us just how lucky we are to have a 4C in our lives. Even if it is only temporarily. Lextsy is right.

Best of luck with everything in your life. I hope things turn around for you very soon. Maybe that will even lead to another Alfa some day. In the mean time, don’t feel you need to be a stranger here. It may be too painful for a while, but you are always welcome on these pages.

Stay strong!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Tom
Tom and I met for the first time yesterday,
He is a True Gentleman and Amazing Individual!
Although I really did not want it under these circumstances, I thank you for your CF engine cover as it will remind me of the challenges we all face every time I see it. As well, my offer stands : You are most welcome to join me anytime when you need a dose of 4C or just wish to shoot the breeze about cars and Life!
Dio Benedica (God Bless) 🙏 and Be STRONG.
There is no doubt in my mind that YOU are most able to fly through this current storm onto clearer skies!
Call me anytime!

·
Super Moderator
6,814 Posts
Although I really did not want it under these circumstances, I thank you for your CF engine cover as it will remind me of the challenges we all face every time I see it. As well, my offer stands : You are most welcome to join me anytime when you need a dose of 4C or just wish to shoot the breeze about cars and Life!
There is no doubt in my mind that YOU are most able to fly through this current storm onto clearer skies!
Call me anytime!
Good man!

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Tom
Things will get better, and I look forward to seeing you back on here showing off your new 4C.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Call me anytime!
I’m glad you’ll enjoy it. That CF engine Cover is a work of art in itself. I’m glad it’s going to such a great home.
it was great to meet up. Dang I wish it was for a drive in both our cars.
this sucks because 4 months ago I had the world by the tail. I guess life’s like that. At least (as I mentioned) I’m healthy so hopefully live to see another 4c again. Once you’ve had a 4c what else fills that void? Nothing but another 4c.
thanks everyone. This passion is about having fun, sharing experiences and connecting with different people from all over the world and all walks of life over that common passion. I’m really, REALLY going to miss that. I was very fortunate to have been able to be part of the group.
Till next time....

·
Registered
201 Posts
Tom
You have my number and are always welcome to call and go for a drive. Things will get better however we have to ride out this part first.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Sorry that it has come to this for you to keep your head above water Tom.

We have enjoyed having you as a family member on the forum.

If you can bear it and it's not too painful to stick around on the forum, we would love for you to stay part of our lives.

Wishing you all the very best for the future and I hope there's another 4C in that future someday soon.

Cheers,

Alf.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I’m glad you’ll enjoy it. That CF engine Cover is a work of art in itself. I’m glad it’s going to such a great home.
it was great to meet up. Dang I wish it was for a drive in both our cars.
this sucks because 4 months ago I had the world by the tail. I guess life’s like that. At least (as I mentioned) I’m healthy so hopefully live to see another 4c again. Once you’ve had a 4c what else fills that void? Nothing but another 4c.
thanks everyone. This passion is about having fun, sharing experiences and connecting with different people from all over the world and all walks of life over that common passion. I’m really, REALLY going to miss that. I was very fortunate to have been able to be part of the group.
Till next time....

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
Sorry that it has come to this for you to keep your head above water Tom.

We have enjoyed having you as a family member on the forum.

If you can bear it and it's not too painful to stick around on the forum, we would love for you to stay part of our lives.

Wishing you all the very best for the future and I hope there's another 4C in that future someday soon.

Cheers,

Alf.
Thanks Alf. I’ll be reading and lurking in the background. Great car. Even better group of people.

101 - 119 of 119 Posts