Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All
I have not been on this forum in quite some time and signed back into the forum to ask this question, so if a similar one has been posted here, please point me into the correct discussion.
Our "Tatiana" is a 2015 coupe with a build date of April 2015. I would like to find out how many non-LEs were produced before ours. If it helps, the last digits of the VIN are 161579. Thanks for the help!

Gordy

· Premium Member
4,067 Posts
All
I have not been on this forum in quite some time and signed back into the forum to ask this question, so if a similar one has been posted here, please point me into the correct discussion.
Our "Tatiana" is a 2015 coupe with a build date of April 2015. I would like to find out how many non-LEs were produced before ours. If it helps, the last digits of the VIN are 161579. Thanks for the help!

Gordy
Gordy. Welcome back!

Tatiana is the 720th 4C built overall for NA and the 185th non LE coupe built for MY15. She was built pretty much mid-stream for the 2015 model year. That's the way to go, though; they were in stride but not yet tired, lol.

Hope you're enjoying the car!!

· Premium Member
60 Posts
Gordy. Welcome back!

Tatiana is the 720th 4C built overall for NA and the 185th non LE coupe built for MY15. She was built pretty much mid-stream for the 2015 model year. That's the way to go, though; they were in stride but not yet tired, lol.

Hope you're enjoying the car!!
Wow, I am in total awe of your Knowledge John4C!

· Premium Member
4,067 Posts
John 4C, I can’t help but ask what you might know about mine?

VIN #ZARBAAB48FM170707

My 5 year old named him Mario Kart for obvious reasons. He’s also made it clear that it’s actually his car and I’m just borrowing it until he gets his license.
Your son is a smart kid. That’s a good one.

Mario Kart is one of:

• Total of 99 Basalt Grey Spiders (86 US, 13 Canada)
• Total of 22 Basalt Grey Spider w/Black Microfiber (20 US, 2 Canada)
• Total of 12 Basalt Grey Spiders w/Black Microfiber & Track Package (10 US, 2 Canada)

Mario Kart was built in October 2015 (would be my guess) right when they were doing the model changeover so He/She could’ve just as easily been a MY16. Mario Kart’s actually the last BG car built for MY15 (at least by serial number, sometimes they did get build slightly out of order).

A keeper indeed 😁

· Premium Member
60 Posts
Your son is a smart kid. That’s a good one.

Mario Kart is one of:

• Total of 22 Basalt Grey Spider w/Black Microfiber (20 US, 2 Canada)
• Total of 12 Basalt Grey Spiders w/Black Microfiber & Track Package (10 US, 2 Canada)

Mario Kart was built in October 2015 (would be my guess) right when they were doing the model changeover so He/She could’ve just as easily been a MY16. Mario Kart’s actually the last BG car built for MY15 (at least by serial number, sometimes they did get build slightly out of order).

A keeper indeed 😁
Thank you so much John 4C

· Premium Member
4,067 Posts
Oh wise one what can you tell about my beloved and her lineage ? ZARBAAB42HM-246179. Thank you o_O

Yours is a fun one because it’s one of the elusive 50 2017 Spiders (2 USA / 48 Canada). I don’t have build dates for any of them actually but based on your serial I’d guess March 2017. Is that close?

The numbers:

• Total Rosso Competizione Spiders – 184 NA / 150 USA / 34 Canada
• Total Rosso Competizione Spiders w/Black Microfiber – 75 NA / 52 USA / 23 Canada
• Total Rosso Competizione Spiders w//Black Microfiber w/CF Halo – 20 NA / 10 USA / 10 Canada
• Total Rosso Competizione Spiders w/Black Microfiber w/CF Halo & w/Akrapovic Exhaust– 12 NA / 9 USA / 3 Canada
• Total Rosso Competizione Spiders w/Black Microfiber w/CF Halo & w/Akrapovic Exhaust & w/Track Suspension – 11 NA / 8 USA / Canada
• Total Rosso Competizione Spiders w/Black Microfiber w/CF Halo & w/Akrapovic Exhaust & w/Track Suspension (CF Mirrors) – 6 NA / 3 USA / 3 Canada

Of those 6, 3 have CF bumper vents, 3 (inc yours) do not. 2 are MY17, yours and it’s twin.

Separated at birth after their production in Modena. One went onto Quebec and the other idk, somewhere else in Canada…

Yours:
Font Material property Parallel

And her English speaking twin:
Font Material property Parallel Number Document

You need to find her long lost twin sister…

· Registered
167 Posts
Yours is a fun one because it’s one of the elusive 50 2017 Spiders (2 USA / 48 Canada). I don’t have build dates for any of them actually but based on your serial I’d guess March 2017. Is that close?

The numbers:

• Total Rosso Competizione Spiders – 184 NA / 150 USA / 34 Canada
• Total Rosso Competizione Spiders w/Black Microfiber – 75 NA / 52 USA / 23 Canada
• Total Rosso Competizione Spiders w//Black Microfiber w/CF Halo – 20 NA / 10 USA / 10 Canada
• Total Rosso Competizione Spiders w/Black Microfiber w/CF Halo & w/Akrapovic Exhaust– 12 NA / 9 USA / 3 Canada
• Total Rosso Competizione Spiders w/Black Microfiber w/CF Halo & w/Akrapovic Exhaust & w/Track Suspension – 11 NA / 8 USA / Canada
• Total Rosso Competizione Spiders w/Black Microfiber w/CF Halo & w/Akrapovic Exhaust & w/Track Suspension (CF Mirrors) – 6 NA / 3 USA / 3 Canada

Of those 6, 3 have CF bumper vents, 3 (inc yours) do not. 2 are MY17, yours and it’s twin.

Separated at birth after their production in Modena. One went onto Quebec and the other idk, somewhere else in Canada…

Yours:
View attachment 139063

And her English speaking twin:
View attachment 139062

You need to find her long lost twin sister…
MY April 2017, …….Thank you greatly 🙏. Need to find her sister !

· Premium Member
4,067 Posts
Oh wise one @John4C I’ll sign up for the full details on my car as well please. ZARBAAB45LM362498
• Total of 9 Basalt Grey Spider w/Tobacco Leather (9 US, 0 Canada)
• Total of 2 Basalt Grey Spiders w/Tobacco Leather & Flag Mirrors (2 US, 0 Canada)

Not twins though. The other one is loaded up. It actually belonged to a forum member who sold it on here about a year ago (maybe more, time goes fast).

The other BG/T w/Flag car:

Font Material property Number Document

1 - 20 of 31 Posts