Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
For sure they are since so many are rare like mine being one of one and I’m sure most technically are that way option for option. It certainLu helps our Mopar forefather cars on value so if we’re lucky and hang on to them for another 30 years they may be the next Superbirds/Daytonas/Hemi’s ;)

· Premium Member
4,043 Posts
Oh wise one, is it true that this was the only yellow for 2019?

ZARBAAB48KM333589
This is a good one...

Well the dealer lied to you (more likely was ignorant) about it being the only 2019 in Giallo. There's one other and it was built after yours. Recall there was no Gialllo for MY20, so you have the second to last North American Giallo 4C. There's nothing second place about your car though.

• Total Giallo Prototipo Spiders – 180 NA (148 USA / 32 Canada)
• Total Giallo Prototipo Spiders w/Black Microfiber – 116 NA (88 USA / 28 Canada)
• Total Giallo Prototipo Spiders w/Black Microfiber & w/CF Halo – 17 NA (7 USA / 10 Canada)
• Total Giallo Prototipo Spiders w/Black Microfiber & w/CF Halo & w/Akrapovic – 3 NA (2 USA / 1 Canada)
• Total Giallo Prototipo Spiders w/Black Microfiber & w/CF Halo & w/Akrapovic & w/CF Vents – 1 NA (1 USA / 0 Canada)

There are only 7 (3 USA / 4 Canada) Giallo Spiders with CF Halo and Akra (any interior). That number is super low but yours isnt 1 of 1 being the only Giallo Spider with CF Halo and Akra w/ the CF bumper vents (which look awesome on Giallo IMHO), though. You actually have the ONLY Giallo Spider with CF Bumper vents. Yes, of the 180 Giallo spiders in NA, yours is the ONLY one with CF bumper vents.

You also have the highest sticker price Giallo 4C in existence (North America).

You car could be better with flags IMHO, and there is one CF Halo / Akra Giallo spider with flags (the other 2019, but that car lacks CF interior). Thus, yours is the better spec Giallo Spider overall.

Congratulations @cetro993 . I've conferred with the judges (myself) and I award you the first ever...

John4C Best of Breed Award: Giallo Spider (North American Group)

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Nope - I couldn't get a pic of a Giallo spider with bumper vents because you've got the only one...

· Registered
2018 4C Spider
32 Posts
Ok @John4C aka Oh Wise One:

ZAR-BAAB4XJM-228496

2018 bought in Houston, Texas in April, 2019 from the dealer-basic black with red but does have some cool options so if you have time please let me know info.
And hope the shoveling went well… I lived in New England growing up and do not miss the snow.

· Premium Member
4,043 Posts
Ok @John4C aka Oh Wise One:

ZAR-BAAB4XJM-228496

2018 bought in Houston, Texas in April, 2019 from the dealer-basic black with red but does have some cool options so if you have time please let me know info.
And hope the shoveling went well… I lived in New England growing up and do not miss the snow.
Check your vin. That’s not a 4C vin. I suspect you mean 282498. If so, nice one 👍

· Registered
68 Posts
Oh wise wise one, here is another:
2015 Spider ZARBAAB48FM169461

Curios to know how many had the silver phone dial wheels.
Have had few comments about them, most sem to have the dark phone dials.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts