Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
642 Posts
Its Modena ;)

And based on AR's promise that cars will be delivered end of September, actually production will start within the next couple of days.

Here is to hoping AR doesn't experience issues and that there are no delays.

But a few rumors doing the rounds that there are delays (particularly the RHD models). AR is mum on this. I inquired about it and their silence (currently) speaks volumes
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,355 Posts
Hmmmmm..... so AR Australia could be correct when they told me Italy had informed them of delays with RHD versions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
642 Posts
I believe AR representatives from most countries are in Italy right now. And no mention was made to them about possible delays of the production of the 4C. All is still on track for AR to meet the dates they stated. Starting with deliveries end of September
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
Perreby said:
Its Modena ;)

And based on AR's promise that cars will be delivered end of September, actually production will start within the next couple of days.

Here is to hoping AR doesn't experience issues and that there are no delays.

But a few rumors doing the rounds that there are delays (particularly the RHD models). AR is mum on this. I inquired about it and their silence (currently) speaks volumes
bear in mind that most of Southern Europe basically closes down for all of August, so if production is yet to start I wouldn't hold my breath about much happening before the end of September
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,355 Posts
Matt White LE yes please.
Standard white no thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
I always liked white cars. This one is no exception. Add a couple of contrasting black stripes for me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
642 Posts
Leslie and Kaliber..

Alfa Italy has been in contact with Alfa Aus and they are aware of you guys.. They said "do not worry" and " we'll make sure they get the right info"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
642 Posts
I think these are pre production test cars standing around.. Hence no red calipers or darker alloys

I suspect they dont want to damage the darker alloys or dirty the calipers by taking it out for its 40kms test drive on the darker mags and red calipers..

I wont be happy if my test driver that drove my car curbed an alloy :s
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My OCD for my 4C LE would prever no one touched it, not even the test driver.
want to drive it back from moderna (is that right spelling P)
Virul::D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
As UK AR dealers are pretty clueless I devised a cunning plan to see whats happening in Modena!

Ordered an extra option for my LE, dealer has to get in touch with my "LE Ambassador" AR UK HQ.

Dealers tells me too late its already in production!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Virul:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
642 Posts
virulsweet said:
My OCD for my 4C LE would prever no one touched it, not even the test driver.
want to drive it back from moderna (is that right spelling P)
Virul::D
virulsweet said:
As UK AR dealers are pretty clueless I devised a cunning plan to see whats happening in Modena!

Ordered an extra option for my LE, dealer has to get in touch with my "LE Ambassador" AR UK HQ.

Dealers tells me too late its already in production!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Virul:)
Lol :D

Is this your first Alfa virul? Or has the Alfa virus been with you for years now?
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Top