Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this Italian vendor for exhaust/turbo parts

Inox exhaust , 200 cell downpipe/decat and a 330/350 hp turbo and last but not least, (no picture) the slices of salami exhaust :

text:
  • It is installed in place of the original on the usual flange and on the usual attachments, in order to maintain the originality of the car, replacing it with a stainless steel exhaust with a sporty sound.
  • Left and right exit of 115mm round cut into slices of salami

NameValue
Reviews (0)

:rolleyes::p

Reactions: 4Canada

·
Registered
35 Posts
Found this Italian vendor for exhaust/turbo parts

View attachment 113284

View attachment 113286

View attachment 113287

View attachment 113285
Inox exhaust , 200 cell downpipe/decat and a 330/350 hp turbo and last but not least, (no picture) the slices of salami exhaust :

text:
  • It is installed in place of the original on the usual flange and on the usual attachments, in order to maintain the originality of the car, replacing it with a stainless steel exhaust with a sporty sound.
  • Left and right exit of 115mm round cut into slices of salami

NameValue
Reviews (0)

:rolleyes::p

Hi, Yes i know this company, bought the Downpipe with catalyst, really happy with it
(In the ecu, i had possible error code removed already)
See a photo of Protoxide downpipe vs Original

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
I'm sorry, but I would have been after that vendor big time. Those welds are horrible and wouldn't pass any type of inspection. I would be seriously concerned about long term reliability and high temperature failure and weld cracking.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, Yes i know this company, bought the Downpipe with catalyst, really happy with it
(In the ecu, i had possible error code removed already)
See a photo of Protoxide downpipe vs Original
View attachment 113442
Hello,

How is fitment? Plug 'n play? What about emissions? The error code in the ecu, got some info about it?
The diameter of the tubing??
Just curious :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi, fitting is 100% plug and play
As i had my ecu reprogrammed, i had already removed the warning for a cat-replacement downpipe, not sure if it was needed as this 200cell still works as a catalyst

1 - 6 of 6 Posts