Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

Putty Run this Friday (8/1/21). Postponed until Sunday (10/1/21).

4K views 72 replies 10 participants last post by  Gilles27 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,
I got a call from Fas74C today to say he’s itching for a Putty run and I need to get away from the yard. It’d be great to have a general catch-up and look over Ants’ Tubi mod. Friday morning is looking good so who’s in? 8AM at Macca’s, McGraths Hill. Ant’s said he’s in. It’d be great to see us all back again for the first run of the new year.
Apologies for the somewhat late notice but you know how crap the weather has been over the last three weeks and double demerits has just finished...Another excuse to celebrate.

#6 ·
Half-Point Speeding is back - Yay !!!

It looks like showers are expected. Are you fitting intermediates? Or just going to go with the soft grippy semi-slicks and keep the heat in the tyres? ....Or we could just drive sensibly LOL.

I should be there.

Cheers,

Alf.

Reactions: Alfanut
#10 ·
I could make the 8am meet and then head into work haha.. last day Friday then 3 weeks off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Alf Alpha
#15 ·
...going to great to see you on Friday and also Jim & Martin...the more the merrier so hopefully a few more will join the ‘orchestra’ to make sound glorious music through the twists a !!

I reckon with our rear end instruments in perfect unison, we could be termed (at the moment)...“The Four Tremors” [emoji4]

#16 ·
Guys, would you mind a mate of mine in a TT Quattro tagging along? He’s had it more than a little tough these past couple of years and could do with some cheering up on four wheels. Gotta check to see if he’s able though. He lives at Colo Heights so the Putty is his back yard..

#23 ·
Better weather is predicted for Sunday. Tomorrow will be raining and Maria doesn't like to get her hair wet. Happy to change to Sunday and also I am happy to wait for alfa1105 to start the run as I have to pick up the car from storage. Let me know Dario if I have to wait for you in Liverpool.
Product Yellow Text Colorfulness White

#31 ·
Is it worth posting in the 4c fb group and see if we can get a record turnout ?

#33 ·
Anthony Albanese in hospital after car crash in Sydney

That's one Camry taken care of

#35 ·
Hey guys, just got a message from a friend whose son works at Maccas McGraths Hill. The car park is full of bikes and cars ready to go up the Putty, I presume. First reasonable day weather wise in weeks.
Can we make it a little earlier on Sunday? Say meet up at 7:30 for a 7:45 launch? I can sms anyone who doesn’t respond to this post who has confirmed they are coming.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.